MY2013 Octavia III Golus alloy wheels for Octavia II vRS

Hi

I like the look of the 18" Golus alloy wheels from the new Octavia III for my Octavia II vRS. Does anybody know if the offset is the same and PCD?

If any of the IT whiz's on here could photoshop some Golus wheels onto a photo of the Octavia II I'd be grateful.

The Golus wheel looks grey and silver in the brochure and PR pics - has anybody seen a set on a car - saying that has anyone actually seen an Octavia III on the road!

Thanks

post-97987-0-25962600-1370813898_thumb.jpg

Hi

I like the look of the 18" Golus alloy wheels from the new Octavia III for my Octavia II vRS. Does anybody know if the offset is the same and PCD?

If any of the IT whiz's on here could photoshop some Golus wheels onto a photo of the Octavia II I'd be grateful.

The Golus wheel looks grey and silver in the brochure and PR pics - has anybody seen a set on a car - saying that has anyone actually seen an Octavia III on the road!

Thanks

What colour is your octy? I will do it later but would be better on the colour of your choice :-)

I did this really quick to give you an idea, wheels would normally be a bit smaller but I couldn't be bothered to change it lol :-)

Octywithwheels_zps43a0fdd5.jpg

Edited by xpower
  • Like 2

Since the MkIII vRS is likely to be on stilts then this will be as close as you are going to get...

Golus_zpsdba2affd.jpg

Just try to imagine a spoiler on the boot and da-da! - a MkIII vRS :giggle:

Edited by silver1011
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did this really quick to give you an idea, wheels would normally be a bit smaller but I couldn't be bothered to change it lol :-)

Octywithwheels_zps43a0fdd5.jpg

Xpower you are a legend - apologies for not logging in sooner I've been without my laptop for a while.

This image looks great.

Thanks for doing this.

Since the MkIII vRS is likely to be on stilts then this will be as close as you are going to get...

Golus_zpsdba2affd.jpg

Just try to imagine a spoiler on the boot and da-da! - a MkIII vRS :giggle:

Interesting in real life they are not two tone as they appear in images? Still look nice tho 

Interesting in real life they are not two tone as they appear in images? Still look nice tho 

I have these on my 2010 vrs estate Candy white

Here's a link

https://beta.icloud.com/photostream/#A1G6XBubJJav40

If you want any more pics PM me

I was not too keen at first but really like them now.

They are more silver than the Neptunes which I personally like

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Since the MkIII vRS is likely to be on stilts then this will be as close as you are going to get...Golus_zpsdba2affd.jpg Just try to imagine a spoiler on the boot and da-da! - a MkIII vRS :giggle:

I don't suppose you have any more photos of your car that you'd be happy to share? This is exactly the same spec and I'm thinking about going for! Cheers, Adam

Thanks for the response. I think the colour works really well with the chrome window strip and the Golus wheels. I've always liked the colour and as it's going to be a company car, it's probably the closest I'll get to owning a VRS!! If it was my one car then I'd also lower it, as I think it would look even better then.