octavia 3 interiors at night

here is the pic of instrument panel of the new octavia vrs

Skoda_Octavia_III_RS_2013_katalog_komple

i think so the one in octavia3 looks good as compared to this vrs instrument panel

2013-Skoda-Octavia-III-92_zps9d518c7c.jp

The faster the car the better clarity is needed in the instruments. Skoda have done the opposite. Don't like those instrument calibrations at all.

Anyone know what the difference  between the Active, Ambition and Elegance interior lightings will be?

I see the footwell lights as standard on the Elegance, an option for the Ambition and no option for the Active (in Denmark).

OMG it looks great thanks a ton

never thought it will look so great.

I must have got the instrument illumination set quite low, or that picture is very high exposure as the green does not stand out half as much in mine!
  • Like 1

I must have got the instrument illumination set quite low, or that picture is very high exposure

matt so the illuminations are not such darker as shown in the pic above 

and sorry bro i did not understand ( as the green does not stand out half as much in mine! )

matt so the illuminations are not such darker as shown in the pic above 

and sorry bro i did not understand ( as the green does not stand out half as much in mine! )

Yeah, to the naked eye, it is all much softer, I think the pictures either exaggerate or understate the perception you get in reality.
  • Like 1

Yeah, to the naked eye, it is all much softer, I think the pictures either exaggerate or understate the perception you get in reality.

oh i would really love it if it had looked really like this pic 

matt bro can u click and post some more pics of the interiors in darkness with illuminations set on high please please :sweat:

Well, i see that my pictures already made their way here.

I'm the one that shoot the pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cezarrific/sets/72157634636558067/

The picture made at night has a 10 seconds exposure on tripod and the lights on dashboard set on max brightness. Anyway, in reality is pretty much the same.

Glad you all like it :) i will make some new pics all at night also with foot lights and so on :)

Edited by Cezar Anghel
  • Like 2

Well, i see that my pictures already made their way here.

I'm the one that shoot the pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cezarrific/sets/72157634636558067/

The picture made at night has a 10 seconds exposure on tripod and the lights on dashboard set on max brightness. Anyway, in reality is pretty much the same.

Glad you all like it :) i will make some new pics all at night also with foot lights and so on :)

thanks a ton cezar for the pic it looks really good  :love:

nice to hear that in reality it also looks same :dance:

waiting for more pics and thanks in advance :thumbup:

I thought that footwell lighting only works when you open one of the doors. So it only dims when you close them and stays dimmed while driving or...? 

Does anyone know what kind of lights are used for it (LED or just some standard light bulbs)?

@Cezar - Would love to see some pics of the rear footwell lighting as well if you can take them  ;)