Mk4 seat ibiza Pd160

Mk4 cupra

Ok well I know it ain't really a Fabia but I spend quite a bit of time on ear as well as seatcupra.net and I only really come to the Fabia section due o same chassis as my Cupra plus other same parts so basicly it's a Fabia with a diffrent body lol

Ok so hear the pics of my mk4 seat I ibiza Cupra tdi as it stands now

So I have done abit of work to it

It's a stage 1 Cupra 195bhp with verious other upgraded

Am trying to get pics up stupid phone ain't playing ball plus how do I do them on this site it seems diffrent to seatcupra.net

Ok figured it out now but my phone isn't really doing what I tell it but ill keep this update from now on

Edited by Mk4 cupra

Recant pic of engine bay

photo-52.jpg

A recant job just done 20mm rear spacers with brembo maxi rear discs

photo_zpsfb1399f7.jpg

Well this is the only pic I really have of the insides this was just after I had installed LEDs into the under side of the glove box handle plus fitted them into the storage space under the CD player I quite like this mod due to its diffrent still looks oem and lights up really well at night this pic don't really do it justice

photo_zps44391d6c.jpg

SWMBO had one in blue; loved the car but 2 infants put paid to it practicality-wise.

She was looking to get back into one until her vRS popped up for sale.

Always think they are slightly more stealthy than the vRS, which is a bonus.

I like my Cupra but I do love the vrs especially the special edition.

I'd love to have a vrs as my second car pitty they don't still make them with the 1.9pd engines in

Cheers for all comments people

• 2 weeks later...

Tidy wee cupra, my wife has one as well, it's stage one at 199bhp similar to yours id imagine! 

Also recently took the standard wheels off replacing them with Pro Race 3's with 15mm spacers up front and 20mm in the rear.

It's transformed the car, ride quality is better as the weight in the standard wheels is immense in comparison to the TeamDynamics. Also the widened track has it handing alot better! 

I still prefer my VRS to it even though its a little slower!

253385_10151647310901210_964048051_n.jpg

Excuse the Sticky plaster, it has a scabby wing thats due to be replaced soon :) 

Edited by Gobsheene