The white estate at Goodwood, which wheels?!

Hi guys, can anyone confirm which alloys the white estate was wearing at Goodwood? (I thought it was the 19's but a friend had me confused now?)

Also, did it have the black pack roof bars and grill in place?

Thanks in advance.

There were several white combis in those photos. The silver ones (with 5 triple-spokes) are the Pictoris. The black ones with double-spokes are the anthracite Gemini. The 19" Xtrem are the ones you can see in the official studio photos.

Must say I like all of those designs.

If the Pictoris were standard then I would probably stick with them.  Well done Skoda for giving excellent wheel styles!

There were several white combis in those photos. The silver ones (with 5 triple-spokes) are the Pictoris. The black ones with double-spokes are the anthracite Gemini. The 19" Xtrem are the ones you can see in the official studio photos.

The Combi fitted with Pictoris looks lowered compared to the car wearing the Gemini's. The one outside the pub sits too high IMHO.

I quite liked the pictoris too. Waiting to see a fee more colour/wheel combos to decide my favourite.

I'm thinking meteor grey for colour at Mo. Race blue makes it look too much like the FL.

If the 19's are a dealer fit option does that mean you'd get a set of 18's as well?! I really like the 19's but if it's £400 a corner and no 18's then that's scandalous!

there was one at the beginning with the 19's, and one at the ice cream stand with 19's then another with 18's on the other side of the blue hatch, and one at the top near the rally stage with 18" silver wheels - all white. :) then they had a few for the hill climb on the Thursday