Floppy knob

My wing mirror heater switch has come loose. It's just about holding in place and I'm not touching it cos it may fall inside the door. Booked into dealer as a warranty job in about 10 days time.

Anyway, I wonder if anyone else has had this problem? I did a search on here and failed to find a similar topic.

Oh. yes. The lady on service reception has said she has booked it as 'My floppy knob needs looking at'

• Like 3

My wing mirror heater switch has come loose. It's just about holding in place and I'm not touching it cos it may fall inside the door. Booked into dealer as a warranty job in about 10 days time.

Anyway, I wonder if anyone else has had this problem? I did a search on here and failed to find a similar topic.

Oh. yes. The lady on service reception has said she has booked it as 'My floppy knob needs looking at'

We had a name for that when I was in the Royal Marines :giggle:

I can now report that my knob is now stiff. The dealer did it in less than an hour, under warranty. They said they had seen the same problem '2 or 3 times before'.

Just needed pushing back into place, with the addition of a little glue.

So, it's a rare fault, but not unique.

I can now report that my knob is now stiff. The dealer did it in less than an hour, under warranty. They said they had seen the same problem '2 or 3 times before'.

Just needed pushing back into place, with the addition of a little glue.

So, it's a rare fault, but not unique.

I thought about reading this out to SWMBO but decided not to...... squeek, squeek

No but at my age I might have a heart attack :happy: What a way to die :love:

just think of the problems you would cause the undertakers trying to get the lid on :bandit:  :bandit::rofl:  :rofl: