My V6 Twindoor!

Leon-y-k

Hi!! Sorry again I've been working paying for my wheels haha....they were just over 900 with tyres so I talked myself into getting them with a few friends saying that they'll look awesome!

I don't think I need to do anything to the exterior now I think maybe a new exhaust and paint my callipers bronze or something but I think that'll be it!

In the interior I'd like some vrs pedals, possibly a retrim with a new steering wheel too..... let's wait and see! ;)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

How do you get the indicators like that leon.

I took a few shots while locking it. I'd like them on but not sure how it is set on vagcom

Tried the DA out yesterday afternoon but had to stop at the front panels because I had to go out again! I think it's almost de swirled maybe I didn't use it long enough but it's certainly an improvement :)

b846ed762ec43cb8464166e8e0d0b21c.jpg109b002f41cfb0ce45d6810a53f384f2.jpgefb083af4c381689990b7dc3d238ea45.jpgb92a170098634794115cce6457944d51.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Are you the only person ever allowed in that car park Leon?!?

Yeah, It's always empty! This was on a wednesday afternoon too... at least I know I can park without worrying someone will knock into me :)

I think I've said it before but that is a stunning looking V6 Leon and those wheels have me drooling.....but as Coops says, I'd go with something different on the wheel centers (not sure what though to be honest...).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've said it before but that is a stunning looking V6 Leon and those wheels have me drooling.....but as Coops says, I'd go with something different on the wheel centers (not sure what though to be honest...).

I don't think I can do much it's a massive cap that says Bentley Motors haha!

Leon....awesome! Do you ever use your car? [emoji14] [emoji14] Looks stunning :clap:

Thanks! I use it every day it had roughly 39k I think on the clock when I first got it and I'm just creeping past 71k now

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I like that Leon...where are you getting it from?

Thanks

I managed to find a seller on eBay from Poland, it should arrive tomorrow so I'll pop some photos up

It's being fitted by the dealer on Friday when it goes in for a window regulator repair... first thing to fail on me and really annoying when you forget about it as soon as you need to get a ticket when parking in a multi story! 

I'll pm you the link buddy

Leon 

Good news that it's on and paddles work! But it seems that when they fitted it, it's changed everything to German and so the multifunctional part doesn't work at the moment. It is possible I just need to find a guide or how to translate and get the things swapped over to work. The volume control now is on the right hand side of the wheel.

Does anyone know how to or a link that'll show the step by step set up to get the set up back to UK mode?

Thanks!

Some people just don't listen coops, they just don't listen    :no:

I know Auric, you make all these useless posts then come up with a perfectly good piece of advice which clearly Leon has ignored........to his peril.

:peek:

Good news that it's on and paddles work! But it seems that when they fitted it, it's changed everything to German and so the multifunctional part doesn't work at the moment. It is possible I just need to find a guide or how to translate and get the things swapped over to work. The volume control now is on the right hand side of the wheel.

Does anyone know how to or a link that'll show the step by step set up to get the set up back to UK mode?

Thanks!

Did they need to change a steering wheel controller Leon?

Have you checked the language setting in Maxidot?

It's not that it's the coding that's changes itself so I've got the printout of all the diagnosis listed in German.

I asked the guy if it was UK compatible and he said it may just need re coding.

I can't access maxi dot until the correct options have been set up with vag com