Post 2012 Roomster Headlights

paully

Having taken delivery of my new Roomster, the first time I took it out in the dark, I reckoned that it had enough light, just that it was positioned too low down..So went back to the dealer, who said they had adjusted it only to find it was just as bad next time out...Wont bother them again, I`m taking it to an independant this week for an expert view..Anybody else feel that the factory settings are too low to be of much use..The light from my Octavia was a lot better 

Having taken delivery of my new Roomster, the first time I took it out in the dark, I reckoned that it had enough light, just that it was positioned too low down..So went back to the dealer, who said they had adjusted it only to find it was just as bad next time out...Wont bother them again, I`m taking it to an independant this week for an expert view..Anybody else feel that the factory settings are too low to be of much use..The light from my Octavia was a lot better 

Drove mine in full darkness on some B roads for the 1st time at the weekend.  The headlights were just fine,  I would say they are pretty much the same as my Octavia.

Just to update, having started this thread, the headlights have now been adjusted (factory settings not always correct) and they are great. Plenty of light and at the correct angle. I fully agree with Eccleshill they deliver the same light as the Octavia, which I always considered to be very satisfactory.