New turbo

Use the opportunity for an upgrade :D

Probably £150 for a KKK PD130 unit.

£200 - £250 for a Garrett PD130 unit.

£250 - £300 for a Garrett PD150 unit.

I would be taking advantage of that PD150 turbo for sale in the classifieds!

Depends on your budget of course. If you get anything from pd150 upwards you'll have to factor in a fresh remap.

and of course if your looking hybrid power, you would want fmic/brakes/clutch&flywheel. that's of course if you haven't already upgraded these.

Well you don't HAVE to upgrade brakes but its common sense to if you upgrade power. just depends how you drive the car. a good set of discs and pads will suffice to be honest unless you do track days or hoon it about everywhere.

Hybrid is bigger turbo, stronger components etc. so can put out more power. Usually 200+bhp an heaps more torque, depending on which

Hybrid power is normally around 220-230bhp from a PD150. Mine will be here soon.

But I have had to upgrade the exhaust / FMIC / brakes. And clutch and flywheel will be soon.

Not to mention another remap to suit the hybrid turbo.

This is an interesting topic cause I want to do the same :)!!

Is it worth getting a standard pd150 then getting it sent away and converted to a hybrid or just buy the hybrid outright? Is it cheaper?

I swear I've headed people on here getting like 260bhp from their fabias? Is this possible with fmic, pd150 hybrid? What do I need to get it there, cams and injectors too?

Ta

Chris

My PD150 hybrid turbo, would have cost me £750 if I hadn't of gone for a £100 extra.

That's £200 for the turbo (overall) and £550 normally for it to be made hybrid or £650 for the option of a billet wheel :)