Three words to describe a Yeti

prodata

An idle thought for a wet (in eastern England at least) Bank Holiday Saturday:

It's coming up time for me to change my car my nigh-on 3 year-old CR170 Yeti and so I've been casting around for what else in a similar vein to consider. (Another Yeti isn't out of the question, but it would be an easier choice if the FL didn't look like having no significant improvement in the available engine range - maybe even a backwards step if the 1.8TSi disappears). All this is a roundabout way of saying that it focuses the mind on which aspects of the Yeti appeal particularly to me and which I might look for in another vehicle.

I went through this process as well. I really liked the Yeti, and was sad to see it go. Problem was that the dealer wanted another £100 per month, whereas I wanted to reduce my outgoings.

That is why I ended up owning outright the original crossover.

My 3 words.

Not enough clearance. (Ground)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My Ideal Car

To the point that when I changed recently, I didn't even look at another manufacturer or model.

It suits my needs perfectly for the time being.

• 2 weeks later...

You've got a Matra-Simca Rancho? I loved those.

Totally off topic so apologies. I used to love the Matra Simca Bagheera, the sporty job for 3 somes.  :blush:

1974_Matra_Simca_Bagheera_008_5135.jpg

OK I have my coat ready to sweep up the corner.

Totally off topic so apologies. I used to love the Matra Simca Bagheera, the sporty job for 3 somes.  :blush:

1974_Matra_Simca_Bagheera_008_5135.jpg

OK I have my coat ready to sweep up the corner.

Bring some fresh beer.  Helps wash the dust down  :giggle: