Finally ordered new VRS Estate!

Hi guys after much deliberation, thinking and negotiating (with both dealerships and the wife!) I have finally taken the plunge and ordered a Mk3 VRS Estate Diesel Manual. After having asked many questions on here (thanks for your help by the way) and doing my research and costings/figures etc I ordered the following spec on the 0% PCP scheme:

Candy White

Black Styling Pack

Electronic Cruise

Sunset Glass

Winter Pack (heated seats, heated washer nozzles & heated windscreen)

Space Saver Spare Wheel

Double sided Boot liner

Red stitching on interior

Gemini anthracite alloys

I reckon I got a reasonable deal - trading in my mk2 vrs octy tdi cr and getting a decent wad of cash back too. I was happy with the figures anyway (cheers to Horton Skoda) and can't wait to get the car now-never had a brand new car before and I'm feeling so impatient!!

Edited by vRSuper1
  • Like 1

I really liked the Candy White and almost picked it for mine but the wife also got a Citigo Sport in Candy White and the dealer said "oh that'll be cute, his and hers white cars", was a no go from that point on lol.

Just hope my gamble on Meteor Grey pays off as I've only seen it in picks.

• Like 1

At the moment my wife and I both have metallic/pearlescent black cars so I get where you're coming from. I'm sure your meteor grey will be fine-I reckon they'll be a rare colour and not common so don't worry about it.

Cheers mate, good tip, I'll look at those as I'm hesitant to stump up for GuardX treatment etc for my car although a very kind skoda dealership salesman did let me know what they use when they do the 'GuardX' treatment - 2 AutoGlym products (assuming what he said was accurate). It happens that I already have these two products from my wife's Autoglym Lifeshine pack!

Cheers mate, good tip, I'll look at those as I'm hesitant to stump up for GuardX treatment etc for my car although a very kind skoda dealership salesman did let me know what they use when they do the 'GuardX' treatment - 2 AutoGlym products (assuming what he said was accurate). It happens that I already have these two products from my wife's Autoglym Lifeshine pack!

The C2V3 is easy to apply and lasts for 6 months at least! Cracking product (I'm not on the take from Gtechniq, just love the products).

Hmm, those are black Pictoris wheels! Are they an option now in the UK or where is the picture taken?

No they've been sprayed by the dealer, this is a dealer demo car at a local shopping centre. Mines being done exactly the same ready for next week.

Gtechniq C2V3 or EXO, simple!

I'm going:

Gtechniq C1 + EXO

Gtechniq C4 for plastics

Carpro Dlux for wheels

Gtechniq G1 for glass

Gtechniq I1 for fabric

Just need car now so I can put them on.

Build week 39 so not too long.

My dealer has a white one and have had the wheels done black themselves and windows tinted also themselves.

I'm going:

Gtechniq C1 + EXO

Gtechniq C4 for plastics

Carpro Dlux for wheels

Gtechniq G1 for glass

Gtechniq I1 for fabric

Just need car now so I can put them on.

Build week 39 so not too long.

My dealer has a white one and have had the wheels done black themselves and windows tinted also themselves.

All nice choices! I'm going g1 as well, but going to try the c2v3 on everything else purely for ease of application and durability!

The white and black combo looks really good.

All nice choices! I'm going g1 as well, but going to try the c2v3 on everything else purely for ease of application and durability!

The white and black combo looks really good.

C2V3 is good product tried it the other day, I'm normally a wax man, was going to go Swissvax Crystal Rock on mine but decided on a sealant.

Car looks well though mate. Iv gone for white estate tdi dsg with the 19" xtreme wheels.

C2V3 is good product tried it the other day, I'm normally a wax man, was going to go Swissvax Crystal Rock on mine but decided on a sealant.

Car looks well though mate. Iv gone for white estate tdi dsg with the 19" xtreme wheels.

Yea I'm looking forward to using it.

Thanks mate, I was going to spec mine up, but couldn't bare the wait!

• Like 1

Nice choice you made. Just out of interest how much did you get for your mk2 FL in Part X? Feel free to PM if you do not wish to post on the open forum.

Hi there, I've been offered 12800 for it but it will have approx 31k miles on it on a 12-plate when I go to hand it over for my new one in November. I've got a build week of week 41 and so car will be ready 1st/2nd week of November. Was best price I got offered for it. It's probably not a million miles away from what it's worth part-ex but I got a reasonable deal so I'm happy.

Hi there, I've been offered 12800 for it but it will have approx 31k miles on it on a 12-plate when I go to hand it over for my new one in November. I've got a build week of week 41 and so car will be ready 1st/2nd week of November. Was best price I got offered for it. It's probably not a million miles away from what it's worth part-ex but I got a reasonable deal so I'm happy.

Seems reasonable mine is also 2012 mk2 vrs tdi with 17500 miles i got £14,500 for mine some good trade in prices