Sold - Red full leather vrs fabia 2006

SamtVRS

Basics to begin with:

101k and rising day to day.

55 Plate 2006 chassis Fabia vrs (registered 12.2005)

BLT engine code

Full dealership history(First three Skoda and ones afterwards all Volkswagen) inc Cambelt, tensioner, waterpump and pulleys.

Taxed until end of May

MOT until November/December.

Factory leather heated seats

Factory leather door card trims

Factory fitted cruise control.

Other stuff!

New clutch and flywheel at 85k

Shark performance remap (receipt available) 170BHP

EGR delete

Seat sport FMIC with Darkside developments pipework

Seat strut brace

Whiteline RARB

Apex 40mm lowering springs

Seat front splitter

Solid wishbone bushes.

Milltek Backbox and centre section

Manganese Original vrs wheels

Dension Ipod kit

Nokia Bluetooth kit (works with any phone, I've got a Iphone 5 and it connects)

Think that covers all the good stuff, the only bad thing the car has is the usual stupid stone chips that any car of this age will have!

Here are some pictures, i will take some more current ones as the ones i have are from the post that i bought the car from and one i took a while back!

8647992547_692dcfe620.jpg

8649096132_f50788aac5.jpg

8594718049_827185d805.jpg

So i've been looking at other posts and i cant find any cars with my spec (leathers etc) and i believe £3000 for quick sale like most are priced seems fair considering pricing of others, I am open to offers and as mentioned this is just a feeler but i do want to sell the car its just a matter of when! So the mileage will continue to rise.

Located in the Sheffield area.

Contact on 07427654580 or [email protected] for viewing etc

£3800

• Like 1

Yeah just same as golf gtd so know engine well, just have to watch out for water pump leaking, but have a feeling that will happen before it runs out of warranty ;) along with egr and egr cooler haha

I now have some more up to date pictures and just to say that NO i wont sell the seats for swapsies and money my way lol

Here are some pictures i literally took today. 

9628409325_ee47557807.jpg9628411971_9c40dbd8cc.jpg9628409325_ee47557807.jpg9628420505_5d03c7f501.jpg9628435709_559a25fe9c.jpg9631671924_d390abffaa.jpg9631668694_d56387e458.jpg

Finally, i fitted a brand new Alternator Pulley on Thursday because it started to grumble a little when under load luckily for me the minute i got some interest but has now been put right. I also have pictures of all the wheels if this is of any interest to anyone wanting to see the condition? They was sprayed in May i believe. 
Dont be afraid to make me an offer!

Thanks for looking, Sam 

Congratulations on taking a deposit.

A bit off topic (though not really considering the amount of interest in the seats!) but where did you get the "factory leather door card trims" from? Only asking because I've been looking for yonks to get some for my vRS in exactly the same style as yours but with blue stitching and can't find them for love nor money. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Statto

It came in the car, so it came from the factory lol. Its all 100% factory because when i bought the car i checked the PR codes on VWG ELSA. So unless you wana give the guy whos buying it his deposit back and gimme a lot more and him some compensation i suggest you go bug him :D 

Well DanHam you could have just bought mine when i gave the option!

And yeah i more than likely could have with the interest could have got myself a bidding war + replacement seats lol.