My Citigo Elegance now with black Serpens fitted.

SimonJ

I've just orderd a white sport today for march registration and it's booked for seats retrimming in leather

Where are you getting them done?

Had my seats in the Yeti done in fine nappa and they are so much better. :)

red4we.jpg

Regards the Spring Green Citigo OP, love it.

As it was the launch colour I'm surprised they are so rare, but the colour really suits the car IMO.

• Like 1

I have a fabia in rallye green and thought the spring green looked a little "washy" in the catalogue, but having seen the pictures of yours and one on the road this morning, I must say the colour is great...

...too late to change my order now though, maybe for the next one in 3 years :-)

Tempted to get some MTEC golden yellow bulbs for the fog lights though as I've heard (read it on the internet so it must be true!) they are better when used as they are supposed to be, in the fog.

Tempted to get some MTEC golden yellow bulbs for the fog lights though as I've heard (read it on the internet so it must be true!) they are better when used as they are supposed to be, in the fog.

Not a new idea...I think fog lamps fitted in the 1950s and 60s had amber (diffusing) lenses. Not sure it made any difference though!

I agree, that Octy looked better… but just don't think it is suited to the Citigo.

Each to their own though fella, and its your car to do with whatever you please.

As long as you like it, that is all that matters, not what anyone else thinks

Cheers

Damo

just remember to stick a pic up so I can say it looks pants (joke) :P

As long as you like it, that is all that matters, not what anyone else thinks 

Completely agree with that.

just remember to stick a pic up so I can say it looks pants (joke) :p

Will be leaving the other badges on.  So it will only look a little bit pants. :kiss:

• Like 1

Got them from RG Mouldings, £40 delivered.

http://www.rearguards.co.uk/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=DSP413&sid=bb4ss8mf00psiis49zdum349cw8am2qv

They are the same as the ones I got for Dad's Citigo here;

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/293982-sill-protectors/page-2

• 6 months later...