At last....

Today suddenly my new car showed up at my dealer 10 days before it should, :love: and i love it. the only thing i was a little sad about was that the dealer had maked a mistake not ordering Black fog lights, but who cares my car has finally arrived. and i will pick it up thursday afternoon.

• Like 2

Have more pics, but i cant upload i have no more space????? dont know what that means

From your Profile -> My Settings you should have Manage Attachments on the left-hand menu, from here you can delete any pictures you've previously uploaded to make room for new ones. Looking forward to seeing those new pics!!

I have made a Building thread on a Danish forum. you guys can follow, i will post the same here eventually, but if you cant wait new things will be postet here.

http://www.vagcars.dk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=82794

And yes theres more pics...

I will be interested to see your updates/mods but I might need a translator for your vagcars posts! Also, did you notice someone left an old pair of trainers in your drivers footwell, lol !!!

...so you can change your Briskoda Member Title now, we've found your feet!!

Edited by Matt Pez

The car is running more smooth on those new H&r springs and with 225/335.19 wheels. the stock suspension is harder and more bumpy. if you are driving with 17" or 18" i would strongly recoment that you use some money on sportsprings H&R,Eibach, the car will be much more driver friendly.

post-100211-0-95057700-1378614660_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Looks so good im almost in tears ;-)

Hey man,

The car looks really good. I see from your pictures that you picked it up in Helsingør. I am going to pick up mine there as well. It should arrive this weak actually!

Good luck with your car. I might give you a shout out if I need sun film :-)

• Like 1

Hey man,

The car looks really good. I see from your pictures that you picked it up in Helsingør. I am going to pick up mine there as well. It should arrive this weak actually!

Good luck with your car. I might give you a shout out if I need sun film :-)

You just give me a Call. www.rudefilm.dk please post pics. of your new car. Maybe we should meet and take some nice Octavia fotos some day. :rock: