Heko Window wind deflectors

Dudeoli

When my aircon plays up on the M5 I have the same problem.  It gets too hot to not open the windows because hot air is coming into the cabin (even with the fan switched off)

If it's good for fuel economy though I'll get some (they look good too which is a bonus)

The front are good for being able to open your window 1/3 to 1/2 the way down without being blown away.  Rears i think just balance out having front ones.  not really opened them much, but once I did have a rear passenger who opened it up and still got the helicoper noise.  No noise difference with windows closed.

No noticable effect on mpg.  I'm pretty happy with mine, effective and I just like the look of them in general.

Agree with the above about the fronts

When it was a little warmer, I used to leave my rear windows open a little 24/7, about 2 inch and sometimes drove off without closing them and didn't even notice that they were open while driving

I regularly drive on the motorway with the front windows open about an inch and there's a nice bit of cool air coming in, but hardly any noise

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

+1 to do it. Can leave the window slightly open and isn't obvious when you step away from the car.

They probably do have an effect on MPG, but it'd be very marginal to be noticable because I haven't noticed much, but I do a lot of low speed town driving, not long motorway blasts  :giggle: .

+1 for a set. You can leave your windows down a small bit to let fresh air into the car without the worry of rain getting in. They also reduce the wind noise with the window down while driving. The effect they would have on mpg would hardly be noticable