Group Buy On Depo OEM Style Xenon Projector Headlamps

Metty92

• 2 weeks later...

ACE Car Parts have them, on eBay (genuine DEPO) for £189.80 the pair with free p&p.

Disappointed no-one has bothered updating as to the current state of play with the 'group discount'.....

Sorry, don't know how!

The eBay item number is ; 131281763015

The description is ; SKODA FABIA RS 1999-2006 RH FRONT HEAD LAMP / LIGHT BLACK D2S/H7/

Hope that helps

When they rang me they confirmed the headlamps are genuine DEPO ones

• 2 weeks later...

Just to clarify, I got in touch with Acecarparts on eBay about their listing. The lights they sell ARE Depo projectors WITH the black mask.

My set has arrived this evening - lovely lights and very relieved that they still make them!

Good deal too - £190 delivered :)

• Like 1

Just to clarify, I got in touch with Acecarparts on eBay about their listing. The lights they sell ARE Depo projectors WITH the black mask.

My set has arrived this evening - lovely lights and very relieved that they still make them!

Good deal too - £190 delivered :)

Right next purchase for the Fabia when I get one

• 3 weeks later...

Alex, have you fitted them yet?

If so, what do you think to them, as I've not got round to ordering them as yet.

Cheeky I know, but any chance of posting a couple of images of them fitted mate?

Cheers

Andy

Yes I fitted them a couple of weeks back.

They're spot on! Definitely a really worthwhile upgrade just for the improvement in night vision alone. They look awesome too - really freshen up the front end.

I did actually have a problem with one of mine. The wiring was at fault, as I couldn't get the sidelight to turn off no matter what I did! I got in touch with the seller and they were spot on to be honest. I actually fitted my replacement this weekend, and indeed it must have been a problem with the internal wiring of that light. The new one is fine though. Must've just been one of those things I suppose...

I have pictures in my project thread...

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/324414-alexs-red-mk1-fabia-vrs-hybrid-soon-to-be-2260/page-3

Spoke with Rob who is selling them;

Although they are not what I want I'd say they are fantastic VFM if anyone wants a set