Photos of Xenon Projector Headlamps in 4300k, 6000k & 8000k Please.

Metty92

5K ftw!

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_3649.jpg

6K is too blue IMO:

P1060463.jpg

(Although photos will always be different to truth due to white balance settings and different camera etc.)

Phillips bulbs in the Polo, Morimoto in the 330 above

Edited by TriggerFish

The joys of trying to use two different cameras at different times to capture this kinda of thing :(

Buy two and return under the distance selling regs if you're not happy? (Although that might specify they have to be unused, I'm not sure.)

The 4.3k there look more bluer than the top @ 5k :S lol, where did you get your bulbs from southy?

How stupid this sounds I may have to buy 4.3k and 5k and see which looks better for me lol

I bought them from my local A1 motorstore they are ring automotive bulbs I seem to recall

Jesus metty92 just buy some bulbs already! Stop dragging it out, just choose what you think you want and try it. Everyones photos will be different, everyones opinions will be different. 4300k is less blue than 5000k and probably more like an OEM projector light across all brands. If you want OEMish... Go 4300k. If you want a bluer tinge... Go 5000k. Simple!