Electrical Schematics

Stu308

Depends on which version you have. From memory is should be at least V4.0. However other Citigo data not available (well on mine at least).

Anyone found a link to the latest ETKA?

Don't use the wire for pin 5 in the back of the heater controls if you have stop start as this goes off when engine stops.

Much to my annoyance when I changed the radio, still need to find an ignition controlled power wire....

Don't use the wire for pin 5 in the back of the heater controls if you have stop start as this goes off when engine stops.Much to my annoyance when I changed the radio, still need to find an ignition controlled power wire....

I think that may be exactly what the OP wants :)

There ya go Stu, problem solved.

No, CFB , doesnt solve my problem . I don't have stop start and he is still looking for ignition wire by the sounds of it. Need schematics to solve couple of other ideas I have too.

Ah.

My mistake.

When I read your post I got the impression you had.

I've not had a look, but if the heater is like most other components, there will be a connector block on it and all the pins are numbered.

I think this will be what Tram is referring to

I've not had a look, but if the heater is like most other components, there will be a connector block on it and all the pins are numbered.

I think this will be what Tram is referring to

But they are very very small numbers.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Yes sorry been at work.

If you remove the heater controls, a guide to which is found on the up forum under changing the fascia, it comes loose and behind is a plug which has numbers on, the 5th is what I used to power stereo . it's the thickest and on the left as you look at it. It seems it might be ok even with start stop it may have been my settings on the stereo itself. It didn't turn off during start stop today so that wire seems to do the job.

Stu308 -I'd suggest you make friends with some of the grease monkeys at your local Skoda dealership and spend a few beer tokens. Despite Skoda's view of unauthorised modifications, the good dealerships are generally quite interested to find out what people have done and how they've done it.