Breaking Mk1 Fabia vRS - lots still available!

Jambro

I'm after the cigarette lighter assembly including green trim if you have it?

Sorry not available

Drivers side front wing??

Yep available and in good condition, are you able to collect?

How much for the front bumper,number plate plinth,bonnet and front grill? Can you tell ive crashed my car:(

Oops! Got all the above parts available other than the bumper. Are you able to collect?

The silver part of the drivers wingmirror, both wingmirror glass (if good condition), The plastic bit off the gearknob, plastic cover for the boot lock?

What condition is the spoiler in?

Got all the wing mirror parts and boot lock cover.

Do you mean the silver insert for the gear stick, if so it is available but all the logos etc have rubbed off.

Spoiler is in good condition

I need the passenger wing mirror cover (silver part) if possible??

I'll let Thisday have first refusal

Chrome silver part only of the front grille please if possible. PM me cheers.

I'll pm you

Hi mate, do you have the glove box door available and if so what condition is it in? I'm after a non scratched one if possible. Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Do you mean the silver insert for the gear stick, if so it is available but all the logos etc have rubbed off.

Cheers mate,I just need the glass from the passenger side wingmirror. From drivers side I need the silver section, the glass and the plastic half sphere that the glass attaches to....if you know what I mean?

Yeh I meant the insert, but sounds like mines in better condition that the one you've got so ill drop that. Can you pm me the prices delivered to Sheffield please.

Theres also some other bits I could use but ill pm you to avoid filling this thread and once I've given the car a look to see what else I could do with.

What are the chances your code of silver is exactly the same code of silver as my Y-reg fabia?....

I could do with an immaculate rear drivers side door in the long run as mine has been repainted at some stage before I bought it, plus I have a pre-me bird crap paint blemish. 

Not sure I would bother with the hassle unless it was too good an opportunity.  I wouldn't need glass or any gubbins from inside the door, like the latch.  Just a bare door.  I am occasionally passing Glos too.

Hi mate, do you have the glove box door available and if so what condition is it in? I'm after a non scratched one if possible. Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Glove box is available, but does have some scratches

Ok thanks, how much we looking at?

£30

Doesn't ThisDay want the drivers wing mirror cover, while i want the passenger?? ;)

He does indeed, my bad!

I'd rather let the mirror go complete (less the glass which Thisday wants) if thats alright? I'd let it go cheap though!

Cheers mate,I just need the glass from the passenger side wingmirror. From drivers side I need the silver section, the glass and the plastic half sphere that the glass attaches to....if you know what I mean?

Yeh I meant the insert, but sounds like mines in better condition that the one you've got so ill drop that. Can you pm me the prices delivered to Sheffield please.

Theres also some other bits I could use but ill pm you to avoid filling this thread and once I've given the car a look to see what else I could do with.

Cool, I'd rather just sell the whole driver mirror unit, but let it go cheap.. And just the passenger mirror glass is fine.

PM me an offer for all the bits you want/need

Do you have a Splitter?

Did have one of my car, but its gone already!

Wheels?

Got wheels. Freshly refurbished and powdercoated in sparkle silver. Shod with Goodyear/Uniroyal tyres

drivers seat? or both seat covers if poss?

I'd rather sell the front and rear seats as a set.

But if you wanted just the front two seats, T.Spark below is interested in the rears.

Do you have the rear bumper?

Sorry sold already

What condition is your glovebox in fella?

Quite a few scratches

Ohhh do you have ....

Rear seats

C pillars

Heated wing mirror switch

Rear door cards (only need a few plastic bits on the handles part really)

Boot side carpet (both sides)

Blank plastic switch off the dash

Pretty please :)

Yes to:

c pillars

heated wing mirror switch

rear door card handles/storage bins etc

boot side carpets

various dash blanks

Re rear seats, I'd rather let the front and rear seats go as one unit. But, Habib above has expressed interest in the fronts, so we may be able to come to an arrangement?

Passenger side air vent please

Sorry gone already

What are the chances your code of silver is exactly the same code of silver as my Y-reg fabia?....

I could do with an immaculate rear drivers side door in the long run as mine has been repainted at some stage before I bought it, plus I have a pre-me bird crap paint blemish. 

Not sure I would bother with the hassle unless it was too good an opportunity.  I wouldn't need glass or any gubbins from inside the door, like the latch.  Just a bare door.  I am occasionally passing Glos too.

It's diamond silver so I'd imagine the same as yours?

Bodywork is in good shape and I'd let it go cheap!