Breaking Mk1 Fabia vRS - lots still available!

Jambro

Have you got the drivers side wheel hub

If its not accident damaged

Thanks

Sorry it's already provisionally sold

Has the front bumper gone yet mate? What colour is it and how much if not? Pm me please

It's damaged beyond repair

Random one - would you have the bolt and rubber bung for the airbox. Infact how much for the air box and bolt etc?! Thanks

The bolt and bung aren't available, but the bung for the push on fixing is. Depends which bit you need?

Airbox is also still available.

Hi there im looking for the drivers side or both sides of the front grille fog spoiler............the grey bit that fits behind the front spoiler which the coloured spot light surround clips onto??  Thanks in advance

Hi there im looking for the drivers side or both sides of the front grille fog spoiler............the grey bit that fits behind the front spoiler which the coloured spot light surround clips onto??  Thanks in advance

Sorry they're gone

Looking for TOP boost pipe that goes into the EGR from the plastic pipe please?

Sorry I'm using it

• Like 2

Hi Jambro,

I'm after the plastic plug connector that attaches to the vacuum solenoid block on top of the o/s strut mount. The one with all the vacuum pipes on it. It has part number 6Q0 131 075 on it. I don't need the vacuum pipes or the solenoid block, just the plastic connector.

If it's available and all 6 lugs are intact (one of mine has snapped, hence needing the part), how much would you want for it posted to Newport?

Cheers,

Nick

Hi Jambro,

I'm after the plastic plug connector that attaches to the vacuum solenoid block on top of the o/s strut mount. The one with all the vacuum pipes on it. It has part number 6Q0 131 075 on it. I don't need the vacuum pipes or the solenoid block, just the plastic connector.

If it's available and all 6 lugs are intact (one of mine has snapped, hence needing the part), how much would you want for it posted to Newport?

Cheers,

Nick

Hi Nick

Sorry that part went with the vacuum block

Looking for drivers side electric mirror switch/adjuster?

Gone already!

After the rear drivers side caliper. You got one?

Using the brakes myself!

Looking for an Alloy Wheel?

Sorry selling as a set!

Hi mate do you have the front panel, front bumper, cross member, head lights, radiator, Radiator fan and drivers side bonnet hinge. Thanks

Got the cross member, driver headlight, radiator, radiator fans, bonnet hinges

Where are you located?