GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

Did the 'stealth' Humane Labs setup yesterday with a random who kept alerting the scientists until we all listened to his demands of staying by the insurgent while he proceeds to snipe and kill all the guards by himself so we can drive the car to him and let him hack the door.

Strange man.

So.. double Series A now, and (I assume) Pac Standard next week.

We all gonna make some spare time next week to earn the money we should have had before the Ill Gotten Gains update was released? :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Most of my time on nowadays is just messing in Freemode, so some ways to earn without having to lobby for a mission or stress about people dropping out a heist are very welcome.

Can't believe they're still spinning that new heists are a 'massive undertaking' and they're not working on more. It's just writing a story now, the framework is all there, no harder than a few new missions.

Been on bit lately but only for an hour or so each time - getting pretty quiet tbh.

Will certainly have a good look at the new update and see what difference it makes. The waiting before and after missions/heists is the worst bit about the game tbh.

• Like 1

Left it on downloading the update last night, hopefully get on tonight and try some of these new events. Probably not until about half 6 or so if anyone else is around?

playing with low levels on one of the heists where you have to creep into the camp to steal the vans (Series A?)  first time round:  I accidetly walked in the cone of vision, second time round some idiot uses a non-silenced weapon at last time before i raged quit just as i delivered a van some **** goes and dies.  :|

Then playing the final heist they are just messing around down the allies so i raged quit that too. Just no hope for some people. Will be on tonight about 10ish.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit late to the party on this one (though seen as its only been out on the PC for 6months not that late). Can PC players play with console players?

Been mostly soloing the missions for 1+ players, as playing with random's seems lame :( One job, destroying the cement trucks, saw everyone else charge in and get massacred within 2mins. I'd already done this mission solo (not sure how as it opens at Rank 44 but I'm 25... think if the higher level host quits you can get it though) using stealth and patience :(

• 2 weeks later...