GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

Still no missions to do and no contact from Lester. Been over 5 days in the game.

I've got a manic few days ahead and don't think I will get back on the xbox till next week.

Looking forward to doing the heist :rock:

I'm currently stuck on two missions.

First one with Trevor is that I go to see a stranger and freak on the map, and end up signing some petition about weed. And then loads of clowns keep popping up, and I'm shooting the hell out of them and they always finish me off first lol.

Second mission is with Michael up at the observatory, he gets in the back of a van and has to sniper/shoot the airliner down so Trevor can go and pick up the stuff.

So much other stuff to do and keep me entertained currently on 38% completed. Don't want it to end lol.

I had something similar to this where it won't progress, I think I did the previous mission again to trigger game to move on 

Had an issue last night - stealing the garbage truck caused a police alert but the damn thing is so slow it cant outrun the police :wall:

Any tips? Going to retry it tonight

BTW Trevor has to be one of the most awesome characters ever in a game!

Edited by kilted

PS3 Crew - Brisky Name - PSN ID

1. grr666 - GRR666

2. Rob 4x4 - machzone

3. Spunjedd - spunjedd

4. LGM - LGM08

5. M17tty

6.Okiwok2000

7. Binzie

8. jars_80

9. RKelby - Kelby90

10. David 8 - fatty5000

11. Danny6189 - dan6189

PS3 Crew - Brisky Name - PSN ID

1. grr666 - GRR666

2. Rob 4x4 - machzone

3. Spunjedd - spunjedd

4. LGM - LGM08

5. M17tty

6.Okiwok2000

7. Binzie

8. jars_80

9. RKelby - Kelby90

10. David 8 - fatty5000

11. Danny6189 - dan6189

Pol - Whoispol

Xbox users getting it as well, can't complain with free money.

Ended up doing a mission with a brisky member and spent 5 minutes climbing a ladder (on the first attempt) while they took a chopper to the top  :rofl:

Think that might have been me bud..  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else seem to attract stalkers?

Got one guy whos sent me loads of friend requests. Keep killing him and he keeps following me around...lol. Getting tired of dropping a helicopter on his ass.

Yeah. I had a guy yesterday kill me for no reason and even waited outside LS Customs for me, crushing my car a little with his lorry, so i threw a grenade and blew both him and his lorry up. Then he killed me again, so i got him back a number of times, then went to swap cars in my garage. Came out to him standing on top of a 4x4 trying to kill me but i just drove off, so he text me saying to face him and called me a brat!! I've never been called a brat at 33 years of age before and felt i'd already faced and beat him enough times, so had nothing to prove!! :D

I also had a guy on Saturday keep trying to kill me for no reason, so killed him back a couple of times before he decided to get a tank and one of his friends to come after me. Managed to escape in my Vagga and kill him and his mate a couple of times before i headed back to my apartment just for them both to hang around outside, so i switched lobbies.

It just makes me laugh that they rage so much because someone with a lower rank manages to kill them AFTER they've already killed me a few times. The last one just showed how much of a wimp he was by getting the tank and his mate to come after me. Hardly fair odds.

Not a stalker in the same sense as yours but still a weird stalker all the same. :D

So since the 500k$ has arrived in everyone's bank.

What have you bought?

Since I already had a 240K apartment with 10 car garage (all done legit), I decided to buy myself a Carbonizzare (which looks like theV12 ferrari), modified it with spoiler, Engine upgrade #3, turbo, transmission. Then done a few missions and i've currently got 320k$ ;).  My mate has £1700 out of 500k :o 

Let's see your garages (will post mine tonight):

So since the 500k$ has arrived in everyone's bank.

What have you bought?

Since I already had a 240K apartment with 10 car garage (all done legit), I decided to buy myself a Carbonizzare (which looks like theV12 ferrari), modified it with spoiler, Engine upgrade #3, turbo, transmission. Then done a few missions and i've currently got 320k$ ;).  My mate has £1700 out of 500k :o

Let's see your garages (will post mine tonight):

Just got a nice apartment for 210k with 10 car garage but only got the original car in it - albeit all pimped out (well as far as i can atm as a mere lvl 10).

Was gutted the other night when I found out that the high end cars cant be stolen, resprayed and upgraded as they are too hot. You need to actually buy them!!! :wall:

Think I need to go an a scavenger hunt for a few cars!

Is online any good? Spent about an hour on there and kept getting

repeatedly killed by the same person and gave up with it...

I'm okay at the main game but far from great, is it worth me bothering

with online play?