4. LGM - LGM08

5. M17tty

6.Okiwok2000

7. Binzie

8. jars_80

9. RKelby - Kelby90

10. David 8 - fatty5000

11. Danny6189 - dan6189

Just bought this and finding my way around. Its frickin ace.

Havent turned on my xbox in about 2 years so took over an hour for all the updates :rofl:

Havent found any helicopters yet.

Just done the recon mission for the jewellery heist and hope to do the heist when I next turn it on.

How do you buy houses and businesses etc?

Up to 15 members so far on the briskoda Xbox crew!

Can i get added to the crew pls? Tried looking for it in the list of crews but with 73k crews i gave up after 5 mins! :blush:

Went on for a quick hour last night. I'm only spent a couple of hours on and off so far so i'm early on in the game. Just done the mission where you decide if your going to do the jewellery robbery the smart or heavy way.

How do I get to do another mission?

I think there was various places to go on the map (M or P) and you got a new mission to do. Apart from the ? (freaks) missions I don't have any other options to do any missions as F or M.

Can anyone tell me how do I do the next story mission?

I think im missing something really obvious :giggle:

I only have 2 characters (F & M).

Don't know about the numbers I will check tonight when im home.

I thought maybe ive got to do more missions as F while waiting for L to make contact to do the heist but nothing for either F or M. Ive seen something about having to get H for the robbery mission but I never had that on the map. 

Maybe ive got to start again. good job im not 80% in :giggle:

Yeah, the first heist is great fun. Hope you didn't skimp on the help... ;)

After that you'll meet the the 3rd character and the best video game character ever.

Trevor Philips. You'll have to play as him only for a few missions as the other 2 will lay low

after the heist. The first few activities with Trevor will take place out in the desert where he lives.

Speaking of heists, I've just done the bank job heist out in the sticks, that was awesome.  

I'm currently stuck on two missions.

First one with Trevor is that I go to see a stranger and freak on the map, and end up signing some petition about weed. And then loads of clowns keep popping up, and I'm shooting the hell out of them and they always finish me off first lol.

Second mission is with Michael up at the observatory, he gets in the back of a van and has to sniper/shoot the airliner down so Trevor can go and pick up the stuff.

So much other stuff to do and keep me entertained currently on 38% completed. Don't want it to end lol.

• Like 1