GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

I wish i knew how to make the background on the emblem transparent because the white square looks horrible unless you have a white car. :(

here you go mate where the arrow is it's the Background Color, select the same one as me (furthest top left corner to No Fill).

Untitled_zps894e3395.jpg

Infact I think i've actually done it for you all. Try it and let me know please gang.

• Like 1

Has the above worked vrs19td?

This is my garage:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I haven't looked to be honest, didn't get chance last night and not been on today.

Nice garage. Really want to get the Feltzer but haven't got any room. I hope the rumours that we might get extra garage space or be able to buy a second garage is true because i really want more cars than i've got. :D

The new update has 4 new vehicles and 2 new weapons (automatically available in

1 player at your large player specific garage) as well as a load of jobs  

and outfits for online play only, The new BF Bifta buggy is quite a handful on road but

off road (with off roadwheels and tyres and full modification ;) at Franklins Modding shop)

its a monster.

Still havent slaughtered anyone with the broken bottle was too busy last night stealing a  

Fighter Jet to store in Franklins Hangar. Just Michael left then all of them have one to use

whenever they want.

The new update has 4 new vehicles and 2 new weapons (automatically available in

1 player at your large player specific garage) as well as a load of jobs  

and outfits for online play only, The new BF Bifta buggy is quite a handful on road but

off road (with off roadwheels and tyres and full modification ;) at Franklins Modding shop)

its a monster.

I sold x2 of my vehicles and bought the BF Bifta buggy and the surf/camper van. Didn't have time to mod them yet but will hopefully go on tonight and do that. I saw quite a few people flying around in the buggy though and it looked a handful. I didn't see any new clothes when i visited one of the many clothes shops though but then i only looked for the orange star that normally tells you there's something new and didn't go through each item to check.

Well a little glitch this evening. :giggle:

Walked to the door of my Apartment, the front door wasn't there so you could see the hallway as it were, thought nothing of it, and went in to the garage, thinking it was mine, got there and all these different cars, got into an Adder and actually drove it out the garage drove round for a bit, got out the car and the 'tag' was there to show where my car was. :o Drove the car back to my garage and its saved it. :rofl: :rofl:   So i've got a car worth over $1million for free. haha.and yeah it was all modded/customised too..

poor kid lol

• Like 3

Nearly broken 90% complete in story mode.

Hunting for letter scraps and ufo parts

then its onto insane stunt jumps, plus the necessary

strangers and freaks remaining.

Got to get better at the golf, need to get even or under par

over the 9 holes for it to count as part of the 100%   

Bought the towing company last night after the final towing mission...

After downloading the beach bum pack and playing the single player, I got a message at the top of the screen saying that new cars had been added to my garage. But my 3 characters all have full garages...

Wheres the best place to find the beach buggy?

Go to your large garage, (each character has one that's not attached to their savehouse)  

enter and then try and leave via the garage door without getting into one of the cars and a  

little prompt will come up in the corner of the screen asking if you want to get into one of the

'special vehicles' and you'll get a small list to choose from. Its the bifta pick it and you'll

spawn outside already sitting in it.  

Go to your large garage, (each character has one that's not attached to their savehouse)  

enter and then try and leave via the garage door without getting into one of the cars and a  

little prompt will come up in the corner of the screen asking if you want to get into one of the

'special vehicles' and you'll get a small list to choose from. Its the bifta pick it and you'll

spawn outside already sitting in it.  

Spot on, cheers.

Got bored, so I've dropped a different version of the 'b' logo into the crew in case you want to use it?

Much better. :thumbup:

Has it got a clear background because i could never get the other one to work properly??

I'm thinking i might leave this crew though and join ranks somewhere else, like the BF Surfer crew i'm a member of. B)

Jesus, those Epsilon foundation missions were a bit

tedious. Wouldn't have found the 5 cars without internet guide. 

Staying in the robes for 10 in game days meant repeatedly

sleeping until that was achieved and the running in the desert for

5 miles was achieved by running in a circle using a rubber band to

hold the thumbstick left and my hand axe to hold the run button down.

Still it was worth it to skank the 2.1 million off of them in the last mission.

Kerching!

• Like 1

Up to 95.2%

All that remains to 100% it are...

35x ufo parts found 15x to go then the strangers and freaks mission

linked to searching for them.

6x Letter scraps found, 44x to go then the strangers and freaks

mission linked to finding them. Easier than it sounds as Rockstar

provide maps on the checklist section of the stats page to get you

looking in the right place.

8x Knife flights to do 

Then my characters get the 100% tee shirt :rofl: