GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

You have to wait a couple days for it to be sorted. So they can't track it or some crap

Go to your save house and save repeatedly to make time pass

quicker (in 8 hour lumps) save x6 = 2 in game days  

No there's a hidden plane crash or something further up I think and you get $12,000 when you dive and find the treasure

Oh yeah, under the water. If you find the tail of the plane, it's there and also if you leave your character under the water and keep switchinh back and forth between that character and another, you can keep collecting it as it respawns. :thumbup:

I stole a boat from the docks to get diving gear, just to play it safe. ;)

Oh yeah, under the water. If you find the tail of the plane, it's there and also if you leave your character under the water and keep switchinh back and forth between that character and another, you can keep collecting it as it respawns. :thumbup:

Does this still work? I thought they patched it as it was so well known??

Also I thought it was 25k??

If not I'm going swimming later, I have the patience to do this repeatedly  

with each character until they are loaded. Where does one find the diving gear?

I've just started the submarine heist (Just stolen the sub...)

For anyone who hasn't heard, rockstar will be giving everyone on the ps3 (not sure about Xbox) 2x$250k deposits to their online bank for the connection troubles we've had with the launch. There's. few requirements for receiving it though, 1 is to have the latest 1.04 update, to have played online during October and 2 others which I can't think of. It's on their website anyway if you need it.

For anyone who hasn't heard, rockstar will be giving everyone on the ps3 (not sure about Xbox) 2x$250k deposits to their online bank for the connection troubles we've had with the launch. There's. few requirements for receiving it though, 1 is to have the latest 1.04 update, to have played online during October and 2 others which I can't think of. It's on their website anyway if you need it.

Here's the link 

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51565/grand-theft-auto-online-half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html

Xbox users getting it as well, can't complain with free money.

Ended up doing a mission with a brisky member and spent 5 minutes climbing a ladder (on the first attempt) while they took a chopper to the top  :rofl:

Spunjedd, loving the attempt you made yesterday to extract me from the war we was having :D

Lol. I'm starting to get quite handy with the heli now. Must start partaking in more missions though, rather than messing about in free roam.