GTA V ***Spoilers/Chat***

vRS19TD

Had some great battles alongside Allan1888 the other night. Sorry i had to destroy your car with the buzzards missiles to get that one guy. :D

Also, i make it a rule not to shoot first, so when one of my own crew started shooting at me as i drove past them, it was grenade time!! :D Did you enjoy your explosive death Allotted??? ;)

I also had some random attempt to kill me when i came out of the LSC by the airport. 7-0 to me later and he finally left me alone!! :D

I'll be on again tonight, though finding myself getting a bit bored of it and really tempted to start playing COD: Ghosts or something else.

It was a good laugh I ended up with 3 cars destroyed and one impounded. Just a pity I had to head offline or we could have got tanks lol

• Like 1

Fun times again tonight, especially Kilted racing the lawn mower and me pushing him backwards a fair distance in my tractor!! :D

Also knocking Walejase over the head with a golf club after he kicked me from his car. I didn't expect 1 blow to kill him. :D

What happened Nath, it said you left after i'd pushed your car through a gap on Jumps, Jumps, Jumps??

haha yeah was pretty funny,  ramming me off the moped in your tractor haha. Kilted gave up on his lawnmower didn't he? Didn't even do 1 lap. :D

Yeah my game kept restarting at certain points of that race, so i thought sod it! will be on this evening. :yes:

• Like 1

Yeah, we managed to do x3 laps and Kilted would have just about managed x1 if i hadn't pushed him backwards. :D I tried to push Walejase off his moped as well but he dodged past, so i decided to aim for you instead. :D

I can't believe how slow Kilted and Walejase were on the bikes as well and the 2 times i took the jump, i ended up bouncing off the top of the van. :D

I won't be on tonight as i want to watch Coventry vs Arsenal on BTSport. Though, depending on how the game looks like it's going, might detemine if i watch until the end. :D

• Like 1

hah ayeah i would've had you on that bike race, I was trying to find the button for my charahcter to lie down get some areo-dynamics, by the time i found it you was way ahead of me.  Nearly overtook you but its too tight a turn when he is leaning forward. lol

Ahh come on Cov.

• Like 1

Brilliant night last night.

I think I would have been quicker running the course than using that lawnmower :wall:

Didn't realise there was a button for aero on the bikes - maybe that's why I was so slow. Either that or using a mountain bike to compete against racing ones. Ended the race with my thumb hurting due to mashing the button that much - reminded me of Daley Thomsons decathlon from Spectrum days!

And I am now another win closer to unlocking the next engine mod on the Entity - only about 3 wins needed for it IIRC.

• Like 1

Brilliant night last night.

I think I would have been quicker running the course than using that lawnmower :wall:

Didn't realise there was a button for aero on the bikes - maybe that's why I was so slow. Either that or using a mountain bike to compete against racing ones. Ended the race with my thumb hurting due to mashing the button that much - reminded me of Daley Thomsons decathlon from Spectrum days!

And I am now another win closer to unlocking the next engine mod on the Entity - only about 3 wins needed for it IIRC.

We'll get some more Jumps, Jumps, Jumps done then next time we're both on. Such an easy track to rack up the wins.

I did a couple of races with some randoms on Wednesday night and ended up winning 1 out of 2 against everyone that was a higher level and trolling. Most of them disliked the races if they didn't win, which to me is just petty!!! That 1 win unlocked the next transmission upgrade for me on the 'Sport' class though. :)

How about a lawnmower race as well sometime?? :D

82% sounds like a lot on the surface, but if you are chasing the 100 then

there is so very very much still to do....

I know, GTA games are always the same. Last few percents are a bit of a mission.

Not been on much lately, but finished all the main missions, up to 86.65% now. Hopefully hit 90 tonight, as long as online doesn't distract me   :drunk:

Edited by Iann-

Don't you just love GTA!! I was minding my own business hiding under a car park using a glitched wall, shooting cops and getting a 5 star wanted level. Some random then decides to put a bounty on me, so this attracted a few people to my location, who were killed for their attempts. Some guy then rolls up in a tank and spends about 10 mins firing towards my location, getting himself killed by the cops, before he got 1 lucky shot and killed me, thus getting the bounty.

I then decide to go back into the hiding spot and set a $1000 bounty on this guy who had left by now. He then rolls back up in his tank but i stand further away now, so he can't get me. This then prompts him to send me a text saying "some1 scared"!! I reply saying "Someone being a p***y!!! :D He then said if i come out, he wouldn't need a tank. Needless to say, i didn't go out because he clearly would have still used the tank to kill me and i just wanted to spend time with 5 stars. He later decided to drive off and then left after i decided not to rise again to him. :D

p.s. Sorry to Kilted for accidently blowing your car up. :D

Don't you just love GTA!! I was minding my own business hiding under a car park using a glitched wall, shooting cops and getting a 5 star wanted level. Some random then decides to put a bounty on me, so this attracted a few people to my location, who were killed for their attempts. Some guy then rolls up in a tank and spends about 10 mins firing towards my location, getting himself killed by the cops, before he got 1 lucky shot and killed me, thus getting the bounty.

I then decide to go back into the hiding spot and set a $1000 bounty on this guy who had left by now. He then rolls back up in his tank but i stand further away now, so he can't get me. This then prompts him to send me a text saying "some1 scared"!! I reply saying "Someone being a p***y!!! :D He then said if i come out, he wouldn't need a tank. Needless to say, i didn't go out because he clearly would have still used the tank to kill me and i just wanted to spend time with 5 stars. He later decided to drive off and then left after i decided not to rise again to him. :D

p.s. Sorry to Kilted for accidently blowing your car up. :D

I should think so too!

Was wondering where the hell you were as I was standing on top of you and couldn't see you!

• Like 1