Name that Car Game - Round 3

PastyBoy

I couldn't find a picture of one with fogs on - at one stage I wondered if the crop showed rear lights!

Still after searching through Pegaso FIAT SIATA and Maserati - that sweep of the body line over the grill sent me back to my Ferrari Bible... :)

It was the fogs which threw me, usually shown with little grilles there. My route went from Enzmann/Siata/AC/Turner/Abarth and you beat me to Ferrari.

Still scratching my nuts over this one, I've gone through the 50's/60's GB/US ******s. Now going out for another scratch and think.

Apparently the correct term hits the censor so have GB/US hybrids (before the green lobby stole the term hybrid cars) instead.

Edited by P6bJOHN

Those wheels really made me want to say Lister-Bristol or Lister-Jaguar. But the scoop is a killer. 

I'll take a punt on Frazer Nash? Mille Miglia?

Champion!

-Bristol           yes

Frazer Nash   yes

It is a Le Mans Replica (and they all have the scoop - mostly with the chrome grill too)

I haven't got the pic with me at work but it can be viewed here:

http://autocognito.com/2012/1949-frazer-nash-le-mans-replica/

It's fine. I'll let you take it. I'm struggling to come up with a good one. 

It won't let me add, for some reason, I have pc issues too....laptop is wrecked