Intermitent wiper delay on Felicia

• 5 years later...
On 11/10/2017 at 19:01, gyandras said:

Old topic but maybe somebody can still help me.

The problem is the same, I have a '99 Felicia LXi and I'm interested in this adjustable wiper possibility.

All of my wipers/washers are working well. Of course the intermittent function does not work.

If I open my fuse box what I can see that there's a missing relay at the "INT" position.

In Greece we have a wisdom: "He who digs, it finds".

That happened here too, by digging old thread for information i found this one and i started looking if i can do my rear wiper to work with delay as the two front ones.

As you can see here: https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/507963-explanation-for-fuse-relay-box-configuration/?do=findComment&comment=5704842

i have found the INT relay for my Felicia 6U0955529 AEV 2015 for 15 euros

o83azZW.jpg

and without any wiring work, just ''plug and play" it workded and for first time after all these yeras i have that function.

Let's hope that in the future another Felicia owner (via Google seaerch of search in here) will read this thread and will have some benefits.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, D.FYLAKTOS said:

and without any wiring work, just ''plug and play" it workded and for first time after all these yeras i have that function.

Now you have intermittent rear wiper? Cool.

Nice info for all Felicia users. :thumbup:

There is an empty relay socket in the fuse box of the >93 Fav. models but it's not wired. So, one must do a wiring work to be able to achieve what you did.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, R_Blue said:

Now you have intermittent rear wiper? Cool.

Nice info for all Felicia users. :thumbup:

There is an empty relay socket in the fuse box of the >93 Fav. models but it's not wired. So, one must do a wiring work to be able to achieve what you did.

As the Americans say ''we are still alive and kicking" 💪

Now i am waiting for a rainy day to see (at last) both wipers working.

• Like 1