Week 40

I was originally given week 41 as the build week, but when I phoned garage on Monday was told that it was built last week - week 40. Amazing, but it should be here in a couple of weeks. Ordered 15th August by the way.

Mac

Just had a call from skoda UK. Mine is sitting at Emden and has been there since the 1st Oct.

He couldn't say when it's due to go on a ship but hopefully it will be either this weekend or early next week!

• Like 1

Just had a call from skoda UK. Mine is sitting at Emden and has been there since the 1st Oct.

He couldn't say when it's due to go on a ship but hopefully it will be either this weekend or early next week!

Im in the same position as you too, hopefully my VRS will land in the UK this next week,

RYAN!!! MINE IS IN THE UK!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Its due to arrive at the dealers today but with only a few hours left it might not arrive until monday. Either way aiming for collect next friday or saturday. Unbelievably excited!!!! :D haha dealer cant wait to get rid of me LOL

• Like 2

Still don't know when I'll get mine..........phoned SUK yesterday and they weren't the most helpful. Firstly they said just phone the dealer because I'll have to speak to another department! Eventually they spoke to them and the reply I got was " oh.....I see you've contacted us a few times regarding your car...........it'll probably be 3 weeks" so I'm no further forward :(

Mine is all over the place,was week 6when it was white,became week 51 when it became meteor grey,then the build week vanished altogether when I changed the seat trim to red,as long as i dont bend the mk2,im happy for it not to come till march,as the px will be the same

• 2 weeks later...

Called my dealer today. Build week was 40, car shipped yesterday - Jippi!

I ordered 4x4 TSI DSG with aboultly everything (panoramic/glass roof, 230V ++++- except Columbus and traffic sign. I'm sooooooo looking forwoard to getting this car. This is the estate....

I almost forgot :) I got it October 18th. I've driven it 2000 km already and love all of the assistants. It really works good.