Status 10?

I believe Status 10 is an estimated build week that is subject to change, you can also modify your order whilst it is in this state.

Status 20 is a confirmed build week and once assigned your order cannot be modified.

Not sure about 38, not heard that one before.

As always, I could be wildly off the mark.

what exactly does this mean?

also ive seen staus 20 and staus 38 written here. could anyone tell me what that means?

oh, and HELLO! first post!

Hello! and welcome to the world of waiting!!

Regards

Richie

Hi,

soapy is correct, status 10 is a provisional build week (and can change alot), status 20 is a confirmed build week and usually only appears 1-3 weeks before the actually build.

Status 36 and 38 are do with shipping after the car has been built, sorry I don't know the exact meaning of each.

Hi,

soapy is correct, status 10 is a provisional build week (and can change alot), status 20 is a confirmed build week and usually only appears 1-3 weeks before the actually build.

Status 36 and 38 are do with shipping after the car has been built, sorry I don't know the exact meaning of each.

Status 36:  Vehicle in Port of exit (not released)

Status 38:  Vehicle in Port of exit (released to shipping)

Hope that helps

Ask the dealer

Or the importer.

I've been speaking to Skoda uk about mine, the first time I contacted them they gave me my order number (took name, address, car type and dealer) which makes things easier.

Now it's a 2 minute call to get the bad news ;)