Octavia II vRS seats, 18" Neptunes with Continental SC5s

Wooody

I really love those seats and would love to convert to mk1 fabia but I'm not sure my 107K motor is worth it lol.

If I am honest I'd rather actually have an octy that the car came from too :)

A friend that has an Octavia VRS is coming over next weekend.

This way I will be able to compare the seats and rails with his and confirm if the VRS seats will fit my Superb.

Will keep you posted.

Would that be me then?  :giggle:

Really not sure on the Superb fitment.  Can't see the rears fitting as the Superb will likely be wider  As for the fronts, it might be worth measuring the bolt spacings: just 4 bolts attach the seat subframe to the car (and 2 locating lugs).  I've fitted A6 seats to my Octavia which are a perfect fit (after grinding one lug off the A6 subframe) so could well fit a Superb.  If you are interested I'll measure the bolt spacing on the Octavia seats.

What model/year A6 seats did you use ??

I was interested but unless anyone can help me with el cheapo knackered Fabia seats/bases

( so I can easily transfer them with my own seats which I could either keep or sell) then its a no go from me I'm afraid.

Free bump anyway.

I was interested but unless anyone can help me with el cheapo knackered Fabia seats/bases

( so I can easily transfer them with my own seats which I could either keep or sell) then its a no go from me I'm afraid.

Free bump anyway.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/291822-black-and-white-fabia-seats-%C2%A350/#entry3471094

Thanks for that I appreciate the thought

But I know I may be picky but going down all the way to Kent JUST to get some seats to get the bases - then that would really end up costing more like £100 after fuel

The seats would then work out over £300 JUST for front (part leather) seats...granted they are decent though !

With rears I'd have to shell out more for and rears probably won't even fit the car or would need serious butchery.....can't really justify that in my head to be honest....so I'd be looking at the fronts only but I'm not going to kill myself over it, at the end of the day my cars 7 yrs old and I'm not one to pay silly money over parts when I could change my mind and go for something newer...I'm due to be "passed" a L&K Octy 1.8 in future possibly anyway

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...