Post your facelift Yeti picture

Nick P

The day has finally come TP without a yeti  :( .

Looks good, be interesting to see how it compares to the yeti, but could never have one it's to long for SWMBO to drive the yeti is her size limit  :giggle:.

Enjoy your new Yetavia. 

Tell me about it, it's huge in comparison to the old Yeti and it takes some moving but I'll get used to it all being well. The longer wheel base though seems to improve the ride over the Yeti and rear seat space even behind the divers seat is generous.

Not been out in it today, been applying my ebay sourced lifeshine kit, plus fitting front mud-flaps and winter wheels.

If the wind calms down tomorrow we might take it for a spin up onto the Wolds.

TP

Didn't think it had front flaps in the photos, you are lucky after a trip to Cranleigh this morning the  :sun:  was shining (well think that's what it was not seen it for so long :giggle: ), I when out washed the Yeti looked at all the sticky black spots on it from the road grit cleaned them off and had the polish in hand ready to give it a good going over and a paint sealer, and the heavens open once again :rain:  :rain:  :rain:  :rain: so back to square one :wall: .  I Will get it protected from the elements one day. 

Enjoy your trip tomorrow  B) .

attachicon.gifIMG_4507p.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_4508p.jpg

This is my Yeti FL :rofl:

Collected today after a 16 week wait and I got to see my first Outdoor and City Yeti FL's at the same time. They were also in white and I now know for sure I made the right choice for me anyway, by going with the above to replace our classic Yeti.

TP

Dare I say the wheels look a little um, undersized!  :giggle:  

Only joking, congratulations and enjoy! :)

looks great!  lovely colour.  I collect mine hopefully in a few weeks...also a City.  I have ordered Black Magic so nice to see a dark colour and the contours.  What wheels are they?  I have ordered Annapurna.

Got any pics of the interior with amundsen?

Enjoy!

Edited by Yetiowner

Looks lovely.   Ive also ordered a 1.2 SE, outdoor and in Candy white

Looking at yours as got me more impatient to pick mine up at start of march now  :)

Enjoy.

Nice to see the City wheels and the rear LEDs

The wheels are the standard ones for the City SE - Scudo, I think they are called. They looked "all right" in the tiny brochure pictures when I ordered, but in the metal I think they look pretty good.

Also, they are not LED rear lights unless I got them for free - for some reason teh flash went off when I took the pic, so I think it is just the reflectors reflecting.

Sorry I typed just as you responded about not being LED's. I didn't think they were. When ours turned up I was very pleased how good the standard lights were. I was glad I didn't pay extra for the LED's. First real City pic I've seen.

Saw The Petrol Blue at the dealers yesterday. It looks great. Also looked at a Pacific Blue. Gone off that over the Petrol Blue. Also saw the red which I liked. Saw the candy white as well

Have just this week been notified by my dealer that my 1.6 greenline elegance is to be built next week so should be ready for collection end March or early April I hope . I have noted all the comments about the f/l yeti but I never before would have ordered the previous model as I did not like the froglights and hence why I now am delighted that Skoda have improved the look of the new Yeti. I am really looking forward to getting begin the wheel and also being able to compare it with the new Qashqui Teckna 1.5 diesel which my wife is getting at the same time !. I think in my eyes the Yeti will come out top !!!