Post your facelift Yeti picture

Nick P

Not for me, thanks, but you did ask!

Not for me either, Good job it's just the wrappin. 

• Like 1

We were in DM Keith in leeds a couple of weeks ago and there was an indoor in white in the showroom and the outdoor in white just outside next to it. It was a good opportunity to see the difference between the two options.

I had been tempted by the indoor version but in the metal the outdoor just looks so much better with the black bumpers and strips etc.

Now just waiting for my new company car to arrive in late June when the current Yeti goes back, picked a greenline outdoor Elegance in white with a few extras fitted.

This was one of the best deals in the huge list of lease cars I could have picked from as the lease cost is now very low on Yeti's due to their high value second hand.

Taken a pic of mine today

[/url]

DSCN2914-Copy.jpg

Does anybody recognise or know where this was taken?

Edited by RickT
  • Like 2

Hi TP

Didn't think you would desert the Yeti quite so soon, but: how high are the seats of

•  

Octavia III SE TDI CR 150 4x4 Combi (2014) with stoneguard & raised ride height,

compared with the classic Yeti? Is the raised height a TP special like 15" wheels?

•  

Just noticed in aerofurb's pics that they have now done away with the TDI branding and stuck a skoda badge in its place.

I'll miss the TDI logo.

It is because whenever a car company goes through a phase of being insecure about their name, OR change their logo, they put the car maker's whole name on the car in various places (Renault did the same a few years ago and Peugeot is currently also going through a name everywhere phase). So with the new badge they had to put the words Š K O D A on there too so that people don't think it is a new Vauxhall. And thus they ran out of space for the TDI sadly. Come a few year's time, when people are supposed to know that this ugly too-much-chrome-on-the-left-and-totally-unbalanced logo is that of Škoda, they will take the name off again and put the TDI or whatever back.   :giggle:

• Like 2

They could have put TDI in the bottom left-hand corner to balance the 4x4 badge I suppose.

Doesn't matter to me as I'll probably remove them anyway when the time comes, with just the central badge remaining. I know what I drive - I don't need badges on the tailgate to remind me :)

Looks in perfect surroundings!

Just need to alter your car info in your profile now :thumbup:

Indeed. Not a hint of wheelspin in the uphill gateway!!

Good point. I will change my car details when I'm on the laptop later. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My new toy has arrived!  Ordered on 10th January, picked up 29th March, so 11 weeks by my arithmetic. The spec is:

Facelift Outdoor L&K 140PS DSG in Jungle Green +

Keyless entry

Spare wheel

Electrically adjustable driver's seat

12 speaker system

MDI (+ free cable from dealer!)

Rear view camera

S/S Tailpipes

Heated washer nozzles

Rear mudflaps

I've only had the car about eight hours, but so far, I am very impressed.  If I had ordered a couple of months later, I would probably have gone for the 170PS option (only recently available with DSG), but the 140 will likely be plenty for me.  Also, brown interior looks quite classy, and I was certainly not stumping up an extra £2k to spec an Elegance up to the same level.

One question for you experts - with KESSY operation, can the exterior mirrors be set to fold on locking the car.  I can do it by holding down the lock button on the key, but that rather defeats the benefits of KESSY.  Probably not much point in asking the dealer, as he didn't think the doors could be locked by touching the handle!  Any advice gratefully received.

Initial photos follow (I hope)

post-99605-0-61840100-1396118409_thumb.jpg

post-99605-0-53176100-1396118412_thumb.jpg

post-99605-0-90989300-1396118414_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I'm not attempting to compete with Bossfox at all. I have read his thread and have a lot of respect for what he is doing. But mine is already 170hp - soon being upgraded to around 210hp. Has the vrs look with the black roof & wheels.

Also has a paddleshift vrs wheel waiting to go on - hopefully next week when the switches arrive from skodadop.

This is the last word in going to say on the matter as it all got a bit silly last time this was discussed.

One question for you experts - with KESSY operation, can the exterior mirrors be set to fold on locking the car.  I can do it by holding down the lock button on the key, but that rather defeats the benefits of KESSY.  Probably not much point in asking the dealer, as he didn't think the doors could be locked by touching the handle!  Any advice gratefully received

Sadly not. Well not easily / cleanly. On PQ35 cars like the Yeti it involves a hardware hack along the lines of http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/209641-auto-folding-door-mirrors/page-2#entry3087968.

On MQB cars like Mk7 Golf / Mk3 Octavia, I believe you can just select this as an option in the MDI menus.

• Like 1