New Superb 2104 - What Colour

Hello All. I going crazy because I can not pick the colour for my new Superb for January delivery. I Love the Black but dont like cream leather, Never have so that leaves me with black Leather to match Black paint ? Do we think this could be very dark ? Its the line that my dealer keeps saying. Other colour is White with large 18 inch alloy and tinted back glass from factory and of course Black leather. We dont see many of these white Superb's in Ireland so help would be great. Is the car to big for white or would it look amazing or would Black/Black look good ? I drive everyday - Well over 1000 miles per week or 1500 KM so i guess keeping car clean could be hard. All advice welcome so i wont keep derstoying my brain thinking what should I do :-) Thanks all for your help .. Also anyone got nice pics of Black/Black or White/Black i would love to see.

Cool car in white. Just ordered white myself. It is ace and, in my view, actually makes the car look a little more compact than the darker colours.

Go on, you know it makes sense!

Cool car in white. Just ordered white myself. It is ace and, in my view, actually makes the car look a little more compact than the darker colours.

Go on, you know it makes sense!

Really - I reckon it takes it the other way and actually accentuates the size of the car.

In Ireland we have very few white Skoda superb saloon. I have seen a few in estate. The only pics of the new version I have seen are from the U.K - I think it would look good but dealer keeps saying black or silver as it will look better for calling to clients ??

In Ireland we have very few white Skoda superb saloon. I have seen a few in estate. The only pics of the new version I have seen are from the U.K - I think it would look good but dealer keeps saying black or silver as it will look better for calling to clients ??

The dealer is saying black or silver because it costs more! Either pearl effect or metallic. White is a sold paint and probably FOC.

I think it's amazing in estate and thank you for the picture. But :-) Does it look as good in Saloon ?

The estate looks better than the saloon to me, but the saloon isn't ugly by any stretch. I'm not a fan of white cars, especially in Ireland as they show up dirt way too well. They look spectacular when they're properly clean though. My current car is black and the dirt is less obvious than on white cars I've seen, but I'd be looking at the purple and silver options if I was buying new.I see you're based in the People's Republic of Cork too... :)

Hello All. I going crazy because I can not pick the colour for my new Superb for January delivery. I Love the Black but dont like cream leather, Never have so that leaves me with black Leather to match Black paint ? Do we think this could be very dark ? Its the line that my dealer keeps saying. Other colour is White with large 18 inch alloy and tinted back glass from factory and of course Black leather. We dont see many of these white Superb's in Ireland so help would be great. Is the car to big for white or would it look amazing or would Black/Black look good ? I drive everyday - Well over 1000 miles per week or 1500 KM so i guess keeping car clean could be hard. All advice welcome so i wont keep derstoying my brain thinking what should I do :-) Thanks all for your help .. Also anyone got nice pics of Black/Black or White/Black i would love to see.

Try Storm Blue with black onyx. looks great on Skoda website- Configure your own

Looks classy for clients

Try Storm Blue with black onyx. looks great on Skoda website- Configure your own

Looks classy for clients

Petrol blue looks good as well!

Ive got a petrol blue twin door and it doesn't get washed very often and my commute is down country roads shared with muddy tractors. Petrol blue hardly shows up the dirt and it is gorgeous.

On the black subject, had 3 in the past, saxo vtr, 09 insignia and, 60 kia sportage. Never again on a large car. Looks lovely when clean, but as soon as you drive off it looks filthy again.

Thank you for all the advice. I can see from the many posts that black is great in the showroom but not the best for everyday long drives down dirty country roads !! As I drive 300 KM most days I would like my new car to look good when I arrive at a meeting. I will have a look at the blue on the website now and see what that's like. Also thanks psycholist for advice from another Cork man ;-) Thanks again for all the advice people ..

• Like 1