De-tango - which bulbs are best?

rtz62

Must be my iPad, but using the powerbulbs site it only lets me view LED sidelights?

Interestingt hat it explicitly says that the led lights are for internal use only and not legal to use externally......

Must be my iPad, but using the powerbulbs site it only lets me view LED sidelights?

Interesting hat it explicitly says that the led lights are for internal use only and not legal to use externally......

It might be your iPad, but they do stock normal ones. The first 5 bulbs are LED, then the other 3 are normal, (2 blue, 1 standard). If you're wanting other bulbs, spend over £15, you'll get a pair of sidelights free anyway.

Edit: there are 2 pages of them, so you might have been on page 2 where they only show 2 LED ones.

Edited by Jim H

Thanks guys

Ordered OSRAM Diadem PY21W 581 Styling Indicator Bulbs from PowerBulbs, so I'll know very shortly ......

• Like 2