Broken my VRS!

I'm going to see if I can get it repaired in a friends garage if the insurance company is ok with that or maybe buy it back off them.

Needs a new bumper, crash bar, tailgate and a bit of a pull on a jig to get gaps around the tailgate straight. It's dark so pics wouldnt realy show much.

Usually they sell it back for scrap value what I would do is get a settlement your happy with a payment in lew of repair try keep it from the cat register. I'd keep the cash break this one and buy a better straight one

you can buy back, and as said they do keep an amount back for the scrap value, but it will go on the cat register.

No biggie in itself, if you know it can be repaired easily/cheaply.

Sorry to hear about the damage :( If you do buy it back and repair it, take some good before, during and after photos so that any prospective future owners can see that it was just light-medium rear damage, rather than the twice-rolled TWOC-ed example that people immediately assume a car on the register will be.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...