Engine related mods

Straight through 2.5” Turbo back exhaust
Pd160 air intake
Jetex Cone filter
EGR Delete
Custom made FMIC
Helix Performance SMF Clutch Kit
GTB2260vk turbo

Power unknown as of yet but it puts a smile on my face :)

• Like 2

Yep lol it's only just started and I should hopefully get a new one soon

update found out it was a problem with the boost but sorted and made 180.7bhp and 325lbft i would put the graph up but it wont allow me

thanks 

craig

Currently just Remap and decat 170bhp 300lbft.

Although I've just renewed my insurance for a year so will be putting a bugger turbo and intercooler and clutch in.

Didn't know these were good for 400+lbft! Madness!!

it's the turbos that make the torque dude not the engine, engines are solid for about 260bhp I think
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Pd100 tuned to 223.4hp and 395ftlbs.

Stock internals. Kw coilies, full polybushing, 323 brembos, jabba rarb, kw farb, custom drop links. THS Seatsport intercooler, forge/custom pipework. Custom TIP, pd150 inlet, cast manifold with gtb1756, self ported/flowed arl head, cold forged camshaft, black top lifters, Had BMC CDA induction but was suffocating, swapped to powertec sl1x with twin cold air feed and heat shield. Currently running carbon kevlar sachs clutch with g60 flywheel (lightened) but slipping. Full SRE on the cards next, and quaife.

• Like 2

Pd100 tuned to 223.4hp and 395ftlbs.

Stock internals. Kw coilies, full polybushing, 323 brembos, jabba rarb, kw farb, custom drop links. THS Seatsport intercooler, forge/custom pipework. Custom TIP, pd150 inlet, cast manifold with gtb1756, self ported/flowed arl head, cold forged camshaft, black top lifters, Had BMC CDA induction but was suffocating, swapped to powertec sl1x with twin cold air feed and heat shield. Currently running carbon kevlar sachs clutch with g60 flywheel (lightened) but slipping. Full SRE on the cards next, and quaife.

lovely spec that mate. Is that the turbo on it's limits there or has it got more to give? I was looking at 1756's but for the price xman does then for I think it's stupid not to go with the 2260vk

i reckon its got more to give, but left it there as the injectors were being pushed. went with the 1756 for the instant spool, its soo good. unless youve got bigger nozzles ready to go on i'd stay with the 1756. 2260 wont reach full potential without the nozzles plus you'll be waiting for power all day. 

• 6 years later...