Citigo tinted glass

veesix

I've the summer pack on my 5-door green elegance - so glad I added it just prior to build; along with the variable boot floor (thanks to this forum). That joined the entertainment, spare wheel, (free) logo rubber mats, and convenience pack - I think that's it.....

I'd be absoloutely horrified to find out that it was 'film' when I'd paid £650 for the Summer Pack (sunroof/sunset glass) but luckily I haven't noticed any air bubbles/peeling etc yet though, thank goodness.

Its a glass not tint.

I'll tell you an easy way by which you can tell if its a glass or aftermarket tint. Look at the rear screen, if the heater lines are too prominent then its a tint. And if the heater lines are more embedded then its a dyed glass.

You would never find any car without the tinted sunroof. UV rays can seriously damage your skin and give you bad headaches when the sun is out completely. I know this only happens 5 times a year.

All the best with your new car.

Sorry I meant I was happy with the sunroof, but did not want the rear windows tinted. There was a new car in the Skoda system available to pick up in 2 weeks with the summer pack but I'll pass on that one.. Thanks anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

this is ours...

9v8t.jpg

afe7.jpg

Random and unrelated question,apologies. But where did you get the skoda decal for the wing mirrors? I have a white Greentech with the black foils, it looks really cool with this combo.