Yes a nearly new Yeti bought today !

Dancebluecat

Very nice looking car Bluedancecat, If I'd seen one in that shade of blue in the flesh it would have given Regency Green a run for its money I think. 

Seems to be missing just the one essential - a Briskoda sticker. 

• Like 1

Congrats folks your new wagon looks sweet.. Go to the top of the page and you will see a shop section were you can buy a brisky sticker.    orange-guy-two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon

Edited by O.C.D.

Congrats folks your new wagon looks sweet.. Go to the top of the page and you will see a shop section were you can buy a brisky sticker.    orange-guy-two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon

Or do the proper thing and become a Freedom member, support the Forum and get a FREE sticker!

• Like 2

Had our little Yeti for almost a week now and I smile every time I see her - loving driving her and husband commented yesterday how smooth the drive was.

We are now in competition as to who is going to get the highest mpg consumption - current records is 36.3 mpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Still loving my shark blue Yeti - she is adorable - so glad we have her and the heated seats are fabulous.

The love of heated seats must be a female thing.  :giggle:

SWMBO has hers on every trip. I never do. :whew:

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your Yeti, by the way. I must say, our is a pleasure to drive.

Steve.