Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

A few pics of my car, baby in the boot is optional! I've got a black grille that I still need to fit

You ever thought about fitting the alu look mirrors with that configuration of yours. I saw once a white Audi RS Avant with that combo and it looked great.

Wish it was - went for a spot of lunch in a pub near Epping after picking up the VRS and the Porsche was looking lonely in the car park - a 911 GT3.

And the owner came back after lunch and thought "I park in the middle of an empty car park, and someone still parks right next to me !" :D

Or am the only one that does that :blush:

• Like 2

More of my metal grey petrol VRS estate:

Really liking metal grey - a bit flat under artifical light but has good sparkle and some blue in sunlight.

Is it the photo or is only half of the DRL illuminated??

The LED interact weirdly with camera - they seem to flash on movies (seen this on topgear) and only half appear on photos. Look fine to the eye - suspect they are modulated to get the right brightness/life expectancy.

Loving the metal grey. Looks a similar spec to mine; metal grey, sun roof. Has yours got the red interior? I couldn't tell. Makes me REALLY. Excited for mine. It was apparently BW36 which was last Monday that it was starting to get built!

Paul

• Like 1

Loving the metal grey. Looks a similar spec to mine; metal grey, sun roof. Has yours got the red interior? I couldn't tell. Makes me REALLY. Excited for mine. It was apparently BW36 which was last Monday that it was starting to get built!

Paul

Yup - options were: red interior, winter pack, spare, sunroof, Columbus, rear side airbags, double sided boot covering and cruise ( ordered before standard). If you want any specific pics I'm happy to oblige. Don't think you'll be disappointed with the colour.

• Like 1

Fluorescent and LED lights flicker so many times a second you can't capture it when photographing and occasionally videoing it as mentioned on TopGear. I'm a photographer and if you photograph a room with professional gear - and the room has fluorescent lighting - each frame is a different color. Ugh....

Yup - options were: red interior, winter pack, spare, sunroof, Columbus, rear side airbags, double sided boot covering and cruise ( ordered before standard). If you want any specific pics I'm happy to oblige. Don't think you'll be disappointed with the colour.

A nice spec! As mentioned I have the sun roof and have also specced the spare, black pack and red interior. I feel it will look better against the grey exterior rather than the white. Also looks a bit sportier inside!

I am adding my own version of a winter kit by buying mudflaps, rubber floor mats and a boot liner. I have a mad springer spaniel so plenty of muddy walks and found changing the floor mats over October to April potentially kept the carpet mats looking pristine! I will also get window tinting done third party like I have on my current vRS for the benefit of the dog during summer.

Many thanks for the offer of photos. I am sure you will be posting plenty more if you manage to tear yourself out of the drivers seat! I have opted for the diesel this time around but know what a great petrol engine VAG produce from driving a couple the last 4 years (previous car was a 59 plate Cupra).

Paul

Do you have Sunset as well London? Looks darker in the rears?

More of my metal grey petrol VRS estate:

Really liking metal grey - a bit flat under artifical light but has good sparkle and some blue in sunlight.

Nice photos LondonLes, glad you stuck with the MetalGrey. I love it also especially with the anthracite wheels (which I didnt go for... doh:( ).

Maybe worth posting in the old metal grey thread... :)

• Like 2

I'm looking at the same machine but with added black pack and roof wrap with Eibach's. A drop would make it look even better. I've been quoted £415 for 30-40mm. Is the SE interior OK? I don't have a MFSW on my current MK2 vRS so I don't think it will be an issue for me.

Really liking the interior. Materials feel quality, seats are comfortable and seem hardwearing. Sat nav could of done with being placed higher tho

I'm sure it has Gav but is the BE fitted with a front arm rest? Thanks

Really liking the interior. Materials feel quality, seats are comfortable and seem hardwearing. Sat nav could of done with being placed higher tho

Sat nav info comes up on the maxi dot display when a destination has been set, provides turn by turn information.