Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Yes, its a Black Edition. Collected it two weeks ago now. You can tell the colours different to say Candy White, the Moon white is pearlescent/metallic

Thanks for that, looks great. Have you got anymore pics please. There are no Moon White skodas near me !!

qp5hfo.jpg

My family

RS belongs to my sisters husband, the one in the middle is my dads and the one on the right is mine.

Wow that's great. Can imagine seeing then in a line in the rear view mirror

Sent from my Galaxy S5

We I ordered the car many months ago, I thought the black pack included the tinted windows and it wasn't till a couple of weeks it arrived that I realised that it wasn't included. So, a call to the dealers and they arranged for Autotint to do them before delivery, I think they are a 20% if that helps.

• Like 1

Tax reasons and cost

Same reasons as myself then...Although I think I prefer manual anyway....I think my desire to drive a DSG is similar to the one I had to drive a 'high driving position' car...After about about a week the novelty wore off and I really don't like it now...Will never know now anyway as the taxman sorted that quandry...

The same way Skoda Ireland sorted out my decision about 18's or 19's...by cancelling the 19's from Irish spec!

When did you order it then Geoff, TDi or petrol, hatch or combi  and what spec?

Don't think I will ever get rid of the EVO, doesn't cost me a lot, as I don't use it much LOL.

Ordered late July. Blue / TDi / Hatch / Satnav. Can't wait. Doing 800-1000 miles a week now so it will be well used in the 4 years i'll have it !!

E01263B6-29C6-4E34-BBE2-492D15D43223_zps

Another one to show the metallic paint in the sun - Metal Grey F6F6. Looks better in real life :-)

Glad I ordered the Metal Grey for sure now!! Should be here in the next few weeks - TDi VRS Estate with Black Pack, Canton, Winter Pack, Sunset & Spare Wheel. 

• Like 2

I see you went for the black/grey interior bowiesst...A much better match I think with the race blue....I love the black/red combo but just not with the blue exterior