Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

I did like the contrast of the red blue because the callipers are red aswell. Fortunately im an Evertonian and couldn't bring myself to doing it. Do love her. Just dont tell the wife.

What colour are you repainting the calipers? ;-)

P

Picked up this beauty yesterday in a rainy and windy Sweden, finally after a long wait. Now the fun starts by making a few changes, just so it becomes truly mine (pedalbox, sunscreens, spacers etc)

post-116762-0-58300200-1412747027_thumb.jpg

post-116762-0-86025900-1412747107_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

kristian, the pedal box is a lot of fun but, are you sure you don't NEED Trevor too

Haha yes I have seriously considered him. Talked to a company in Stockholm who also sells DTE boxes so I'm thinking of buying Trevor from them when they get him in stock in a few weeks. I've been talking to Andrew from DTUK so that's definitely an option. The upside of buying from the swedish company is that I can buy an engine insurance for worst case scenario -haven't seen that at DTUK.

Very nice! Out of curiosity... How much did you have to pay for this beauty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great colour choice! God damn I'm jealous of that sunroof!

Very nice! Out of curiosity... How much did you have to pay for this beauty?

Thanks, it drives even better than I expected!  I paid $48000 Australian dollars which is about 33000 Euro. Optioned with Panoramic sunroof, Tech Pack (Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Parking Assistant, KESSY, Canton Sound system), and leather seats. 

• Like 1

Thanks, it drives even better than I expected! I paid $48000 Australian dollars which is about 33000 Euro. Optioned with Panoramic sunroof, Tech Pack (Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Parking Assistant, KESSY, Canton Sound system), and leather seats.

Damnit! I hate danish taxes...

I've ordered a Greenline 1,6 TDI, cruise control, bolero radio, climatronic, rear parking sensor, leather on steering wheel, shifter and parking-break and a few other minor things such as black fog lights, footwell lights and such...

Around 325000 dkr = 63400 AUS$!

kristian, the pedal box is a lot of fun but, are you sure you don't NEED Trevor too

Even my wife is complaining the new TDI RS is a bit slow compared to our previous car, a Golf 5 TSI140, so I think I've managed to sell her the solution of Pedalbox in combination of Trevor :-). Better act fast and order Trevor before she changes her mind!

Mine:

Photo19-10-2013101329.jpg

Photo19-10-2013101252.jpg

Neil, the colour of your alloys is anthracite, isn't it? My future O3 should be like yours, but with the rims silver. But yesterday, to my surprise, I found out that the dealer ordered anthracite rims by mistake. At first I was a bit upset because I thought they wouldn't match as well as the silvers with the car. I don't have black pack and have silver roofbars and chrome pack, but after having seen your photos and almost 6 months waiting, if yours are anthracite, I think I could live with them.

Thanks.

Neil, the colour of your alloys is anthracite, isn't it? My future O3 should be like yours, but with the rims silver. But yesterday, to my surprise, I found out that the dealer ordered anthracite rims by mistake. At first I was a bit upset because I thought they wouldn't match as well as the silvers with the car. I don't have black pack and have silver roofbars and chrome pack, but after having seen your photos and almost 6 months waiting, if yours are anthracite, I think I could live with them.

Thanks.

Yes they are anthracite Gemini's.

Picked up my RS Wagon this afternoon here in Australia after a 6 month wait. Here's a few pics ...

Very nice, Mark. Yours must be one of the first tech pack octavias in Australia. 

Damnit! I hate danish taxes...

I've ordered a Greenline 1,6 TDI, cruise control, bolero radio, climatronic, rear parking sensor, leather on steering wheel, shifter and parking-break and a few other minor things such as black fog lights, footwell lights and such...

Around 325000 dkr = 63400 AUS$!

Its not just the leggy blondes that get ****ed in Denmark then :envy:

• Like 1

@ Sunroof --> I'm stupid jealous as well. It's gorgeous.

Unfortunately, it's a factory option and thus adds to the taxation, which is pretty heavy here.

If it was doable tax-wise (because I could have gone full-option company-budget-wise) it would have been the first option I selected.

Mine was (company lease though) 46k euro's including dealer extra's.

Here she is:   (picking her up the 30th this month)

410185746.jpg

Edited by Diango