Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Corrida red with black pack roof wrapped gloss black windows tinted thinking about getting the wheels done gloss black nowattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Roof looks great! Was thinking about getting it done and this had made me want to do it, how much did you pay if you got it done professionally if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corrida red with black pack roof wrapped gloss black windows tinted thinking about getting the wheels done gloss black nowattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Very nice mate, mine is red too and I have the sunroof so was thinking about getting the rest of the roof wrapped black, also thought about getting wheels powder coated satin black, if you ever get them done would be nice to see pics [emoji106]

Here is my new car, at the dealers ready for March the 1st.

IMG_66463_zpsfbpoojv2.jpg

IMG_66473_zpsfmn9wcub.jpg

IMG_66483_zpsp0zhs4bu.jpg

Looking forward to Sunday.

Nice.

The race green certainly does suit the Combi, and I think the black pack finishes it off  :thumbup:

I'm still waiting for my car, hopefully 1st-2nd week in April.

Bwahhh! 

• Like 1

Here is my new car, at the dealers ready for March the 1st.

IMG_66463_zpsfbpoojv2.jpg

IMG_66473_zpsfmn9wcub.jpg

IMG_66483_zpsp0zhs4bu.jpg

Looking forward to Sunday.

Johnty

You lucky boy, am waiting for the same in hatch though. Can i ask when you placed your order. Looks stunning

Hi, thanks for the nice comments. It is rather nice, loving the colour, makes a nice change from the myriad of blacks silvers and greys.

I placed the order 10th of December, but the dealer did say that  they had changed an existing order to suit my spec. It was delivered beginning of February and has been waiting at the dealers since.

Kind Regards

Hi, thanks for the nice comments. It is rather nice, loving the colour, makes a nice change from the myriad of blacks silvers and greys.

I placed the order 10th of December, but the dealer did say that  they had changed an existing order to suit my spec. It was delivered beginning of February and has been waiting at the dealers since.

Kind Regards

Ordered mine beginning of January and have a prelim of 18th March, but not holding my breath. Enjoy your ride on Sunday.

They had a personal message as well! :)

And the umbrella, 1/2 tank of diesel, bottle of white wine and box of chocolates.

qEXkjBq.jpg

The delaership in Dublin have some standard to follow...Should I start dropping hints now that I prefer red wine :D

The delaership in Dublin have some standard to follow...Should I start dropping hints now that I prefer red wine :D

That was something I was wondering, could I have asked about red.... no I'm kidding! :D

What I was wondering is this normal, never bought a brand new car before :D

Ive heard that some here in Norway gets a Skoda cake when picking up their new car.

Wonder if I'll get anything when the time comes.

• Like 1