XScS6i.jpg

gHu4v0.jpg

1iMvr6.jpg

OFDTeE.jpg

ys977s.jpg

xcb9xU.jpg

2o9O82.jpg

I just want to play with it now, :sweat:

Not seen one in yellow looks so cool and the xtreme work well with the colour too

Very nice indeed

• Like 1

Better not let my son see this, it's his favourite colour and he'd question why I didn't get it! Brave choice and hat off to you for going for it, looks good.

So, here is my new toy....

aNUCB3.jpg

xeITie.jpg

8uMQLF.jpg

XScS6i.jpg

gHu4v0.jpg

1iMvr6.jpg

OFDTeE.jpg

ys977s.jpg

xcb9xU.jpg

2o9O82.jpg

I just want to play with it now,  :sweat:

Finally got around to taking some proper pictures tonight of my race blue vRS! 

2cz565z.jpg

2bxx5h.jpg

sywhgg.jpg

69jl7n.jpg

Love the Race blue and the black pack, I personally think it's an option that works with all the available colours on the VRS, but on the blue it almost makes it look as though it's growling  :thumbup:

• Like 2

Love the Race blue and the black pack, I personally think it's an option that works with all the available colours on the VRS, but on the blue it almost makes it look as though it's growling  :thumbup:

That's not the backpack though is it?  I can't tell if grill is black in that light but the mirrors are blue.

Edited by Nightfire

That's not the backpack though is it?  I can't tell if grill is black in that light but the mirrors are blue.

Doh!

Good point well presented, my bad.

I've had my new VRS (owned the last one for 11 years) for 3 days now, collected late Friday afternoon and did 400 miles in the first 24 hrs and got her filthy.

Spent most of Sunday cleaning and polishing.

09077287-fd41-4438-ae82-3818ac48a3ff_zps

a9168e9a-133a-48c7-a78e-e062c5372ca2_zps32fc9181-cd6c-40b5-b7f2-1f00d9990642_zps

bad46203-c827-41ba-8e56-8945f56ee118_zps0e6f3e19-2703-4f34-86b3-76e6ca4adfaf_zps

Sorry about the quality of the photo's, but I was using my mobile phone rather than my camera.

Oh and the Black Mk1 VRS in the background is ScudVRS's car from the Mk1 forum.

• Like 4

I've had my new VRS (owned the last one for 11 years) for 3 days now, collected late Friday afternoon and did 400 miles in the first 24 hrs and got her filthy.

Spent most of Sunday cleaning and polishing.

09077287-fd41-4438-ae82-3818ac48a3ff_zps

a9168e9a-133a-48c7-a78e-e062c5372ca2_zps32fc9181-cd6c-40b5-b7f2-1f00d9990642_zps

bad46203-c827-41ba-8e56-8945f56ee118_zps0e6f3e19-2703-4f34-86b3-76e6ca4adfaf_zps

Sorry about the quality of the photo's, but I was using my mobile phone rather than my camera.

Oh and the Black Mk1 VRS in the background is ScudVRS's car from the Mk1 forum.

Like the sunroof butch. Do you havw any other options on it?

"Like the sunroof butch. Do you havw any other options on it?" 

Yes,

Obviously the sun roof, black pack, Canton sound system, heated seats/screen/washer jets (winter pack), auto dimming and folding door mirrors, boot net system, and a genuine mat boot protector from e-bay.

As well as the above I had just ironed on some VRS badges onto the floor mats and boot mat

I've got a few other goodies to go on yet, a set of Eibach lowered progressive springs, 10mm (rear) and 8mm (front) wheel spacers, just so the wheels fill the arch better as I think it looks more like a 4x4 ride height as standard.

(did you know that the Dealer/Skoda supplied sports suspension lowers all the other cars by another 15mm than a standard VRS, but not available for the VRS?)

And finally I'm going to have the roof behind the sun roof wrapped black to match the rest.
  • Like 1

Happy new car Andy looks great, still thinking about getting the rest of the roof wrapped black? [emoji106]

Yes,

she's going in on the 17th for the roof, then on the 21st she's going to AP Automotive for the Eibach springs to be fitted. 

"Like the sunroof butch. Do you havw any other options on it?"

Yes,

Obviously the sun roof, black pack, Canton sound system, heated seats/screen/washer jets (winter pack), auto dimming and folding door mirrors, boot net system, and a genuine mat boot protector from e-bay.

As well as the above I had just ironed on some VRS badges onto the floor mats and boot mat

I've got a few other goodies to go on yet, a set of Eibach lowered progressive springs, 10mm (rear) and 8mm (front) wheel spacers, just so the wheels fill the arch better as I think it looks more like a 4x4 ride height as standard.

(did you know that the Dealer/Skoda supplied sports suspension lowers all the other cars by another 15mm than a standard VRS, but not available for the VRS?)

And finally I'm going to have the roof behind the sun roof wrapped black to match the rest.

Nice spec. Not sure about the iron on badges for the mats. Like the rest of the proposed changes though.

Correct! Car doesn't have any options just a standard vRS DSG in race blue. I'm rather happy with how the shot's turned out in the end!

So, having had her for a few weeks, it was time to play... subtle at the moment though have more planned in for next weekend with the last half of the roof getting some high gloss vinyl.

xZeMsZ.jpg

Apart from both vrs's needing a wash (drove to Reading and back today), the silver badges have gone, black has taken its rightful place.  Looks good in the flesh as the colouring (and paint effect) closely matches the black pack grill.  I want the silver writing on the back either gone or black coloured, thoughts?

TNNE6n.jpg

Over exposure of sunlight in between the rain.  So, plastic foot rest has gone, metal in its place.  Ignore the coke bottle, too many stupid morning starts....

Few more things to do this afternoon, washing is number one.....

• Like 2

F9eCAA.jpg

While you can't see them very well, the mudguards are on front and back, didn't take long bout 20 minutes start to finish.

9EcogN.jpg

Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean...............................  Time to hoover it.

Edited by Nuriyan
  • Like 1

didn't take long bout 20 minutes start to finish.

Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean...............................  Time to hoover it.

Can't have been doing it properly :p  Minimum 3 hours when I do mine less interior !  but that does involve Snowfoam, blueberry, rinse, 2BM wash, rinse, dry, application of  wax or QD, glass treatment, dress tyres and QD or sealant on wheels.

Looks good though, and yes, I think blacking out the rear letters will go great with your colour. :) 

Edited by Mr Grump