Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

And the good news is ...

.... my 2 week old motor is now back from my local dealer with the Canton sound system all fixed!  Thought I'd just close off my post from 3rd March on a more positive note.  Skoda UK still not looking great overall but my local dealer, Gordon Lambs in Derby get top marks for great service and really looking after me.  :thumbup:

I left the car with them all last week where they arranged for Skoda UK in Milton Keynes to remotely connect to the car where they diagnosed a problem with one of the fiber optic cables.  The protective cover for one of the cables basically wasn't covering the full length thereby exposing the fiber optic cable itself, which for those who know anything about FO Cables basically means it don't work!  All replaced and now sorted.

A lovely crisp, clear (and unbelievably loud!) sound emanating from my new Octy all the way down the M1 this afternoon!  :rock:

Now that this is fixed I'm finally loving all aspects of the car.  Acceleration, handling, looks, Elegance spec ... just brilliant!     :rofl:

2552gdl.jpg

• Like 1

Great looking cars spoiled by white caps on the number plate! They must have run out of black ones!

I know, my private plates will be going on it soon so I'll stick rather than screw them on.

More pics :)

1bdc10194f3d20ad69646a2cd96883cb.jpg

dda265849028a66b2affb1ebbfffb454.jpg

More to come at the weekend. Not enough time to take decent pictures :(

Edited by MattFromWarks
  • Like 2

I know, my private plates will be going on it soon so I'll stick rather than screw them on.

More pics :)

1bdc10194f3d20ad69646a2cd96883cb.jpg

dda265849028a66b2affb1ebbfffb454.jpg

More to come at the weekend. Not enough time to take decent pictures :(

How small do the 17's on your Mk1 (best colour for the mk1 by the way) look against the 19's.

Actually how small does the mk1 look compared to the 03!

Wish I'd gone for the black pack+ now for my Race Blue hatch, however it really does suit that colour + the Combi  :thumbup:

Also, why is everyone getting their cars when mines somewhere between Germany and Emden!

Jeesus the wait is killing me :envy:  

• Like 1

Had mine since September and still love the look of if. Here it is, having a drink...

78df51e4-5409-4054-8a24-7fd5ff10b6b9_zps

IMG_4684_zps4l3x8gfu.jpg

B... E... A... utiful...

T minus 13 days until my car lands (metal grey Estate) [emoji31]

• Like 1

Traded in the MkII FL this weekend and picked up a Demin Blue Combi Elegance DSG.....so far so good......

Mk3%20a_zpsmiqjuhpq.jpgMk3%20c_zpstnqs221l.jpgMk3%20b_zpswlmsrsfb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice Moley! The Denim Blue looks much better in the flesh than in the brochure/website imo. Also am liking the wheels..!

The colour certainly wasn't the top of my list, I would have preferred the metallic grey again, but I'm getting to quite like the colour. 

This one has heated front screen, seats and washer nozzles, so next winter might be more bearable.