Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Had to give it a quick clean, nothing too special but jus to get a bit of the horrible winter grime off

BackResized

FrontRightSideResized

Front_Clean

Edited by davitc
  • Like 1

Long time lurker, finally took delivery of my primer VRs at the weekend. Will get it cleaned and get some new pics up soon

bOSbYF6h.jpg

Looks beautiful! I really love them in that colour, so unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Long time lurker, finally took delivery of my primer VRs at the weekend. Will get it cleaned and get some new pics up soon

bOSbYF6h.jpg

Thats a nice Prius!

Thats a nice Prius!

The Prius went back the same day the Skoda arrived. Was a good car, highly underrated, but with a growing family and no need to drive into London anymore just wasn't what I needed.

So this is the second day of ownership and I love it!! Delayed the pickup yesterday by a couple of hours because it was

raining and have had to clean it already!!! I have the diffuser and splitter here ready to be fitted when I can find someone willing to help me. Also was thinking of getting the roof wrapped black?? The windows will definitely be changed to limo tints in the near future.

Did you get your roof wrapped black?

Picked up my second new Octy III last week, swapped from a 1.2 TSI to a 1.6TDI SE L

The car was in the showroom and ready to go so I avoided the anguish of the long wait.

Quick snap as the sun dropped... :sun:...makes a nice addition to the driveway!

post-103642-0-76492100-1457539313_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Looking into ways to get the roof box a more acceptable colour (and the bars)

12716395_10154163521892697_8583556708194

12772053_10154163521887697_6369776872090

wheels and roofbox in gloss black / black magic (to match the black-pack mirrors) would look ace.

Anyone have any pictures of a black one with black grill frame and chrome rails and chrome window frame?

Tx

Here are a couple of mine; sorry no black grill frame but meets your other criteria.

post-123057-0-06451600-1438489160_thumb.jpg
post-123057-0-17576400-1438489296_thumb.jpg
  • Like 2

Here are a couple of mine; sorry no black grill frame but meets your other criteria.

Almost like mine then. I am woundering too get the grill frame black on mine. But afraid it will look stupid with chrome rail and window frames....

Almost like mine then. I am woundering too get the grill frame black on mine. But afraid it will look stupid with chrome rail and window frames....

I like the contrast that the chrome grill surround provides and wouldn't consider painting the frame black.

Just had a chance to wash and wax her for the first time after collecting last saturday.

She is a MY15 VRS TDI.

Nice! What wax do you use? Struggling to find the best for mine, currently using ag hd wax

Nice! What wax do you use? Struggling to find the best for mine, currently using ag hd wax

I use 2 parts of the Meguiars 3 part system (only use the paint cleaner if the car has been left unwashed for a long time or if it is an older car).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Meguiars-Deep-Crystal-Step-System/dp/B002W6C6NE

Takes more time but the it is not hard to work with and has done well on both metallic and solid colours.