Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

1 hour ago, nidza said:

The "other one" we also own. :D

42175209070_684c984821_b.jpg

A wifemobile.

My son (5yrs old) calls my wife's car the mum-bus! It's a fiat 500x. And sometimes complains at how slow it is. I've trained him well!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chelseacraig said:

Anyone got any 19s for sale ?

How much would you be prepared to pay for Gloss Black 19" Extremes on my 245. Fitted with P Zero 225/35YR19, done 12,300 miles but still in good condition. Wheels no damage. PM me if interested!B)

21 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Are the front disc's 340mm like the 245?Like the pics BTW I still use my old I Phone to take pics.B)

Yes, the fronts are the same size and the rears are bigger (and vented) - Camera setup was: OnePlus 6 + GoogleCam app (modded) + Snapseed app for editing (strongly recommend this last one...)

--edit--

Googled a bit - the front is 340mm and the rear is 310mm

Edited by Jaco2k

9 minutes ago, Jaco2k said:

Yes, the fronts are the same size and the rears are bigger (and vented) - Camera setup was: OnePlus 6 + GoogleCam app (modded) + Snapseed app for editing (strongly recommend this last one...)

Rears on 245 also vented (a first for me on the many cars I've owned) and not too shabby at 310mm.:notme:

Just now, shyVRS245 said:

Rears on 245 also vented (a first for me on the many cars I've owned) and not too shabby at 310mm.:notme:

So now they fixed what was one of my annoyances during the Skoda ownership - I felt the car was unbalanced with the 340mm on the front and the 288mm(?) solid on the rear. It tended to nose dive quite a bit under braking hard and the rear tended to come quite light, even though it was lowered on Eibach springs...

1 minute ago, Jaco2k said:

So now they fixed what was one of my annoyances during the Skoda ownership - I felt the car was unbalanced with the 340mm on the front and the 288mm(?) solid on the rear. It tended to nose dive quite a bit under braking hard and the rear tended to come quite light, even though it was lowered on Eibach springs...

Together with the wider track that the 245 gets over other VRS models the stability under heavy braking (slowing from 125mph/200kph for a roundabout) is very impressive even with standard springs/dampers. Brakes not over servoed like some performance cars I have driven (particularly bad on Audi's).:evilgrin:

• Like 1

Rubbish photo, but it's the only one I have right now! Had it for 2 days. Anyone know the name of this colour? 

20180814_205923.jpg

Edited by Jamie82

1 hour ago, Jamie82 said:

Rubbish photo, but it's the only one I have right now! Had it for 2 days. Anyone know the name of this colour? 

20180814_205923.jpg

Got an old brochure at home will look it up for you later unless someone knows before I get home!:dry:

3 hours ago, Jaco2k said:

Back to the crime scene with a different car ;)

Xt046Gi.jpg

4hBXjbe.jpg

7l5fdWP.jpg 

OwQfyso.jpg 

6XWCJOb.jpg

Like them both, but if I think the Octavia looked good, the Cupra looks even better (IMHO)

Nope Octavia looks the dogs. With 19s 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jamie82 said:

20180814_205923.jpg

Looks like Rio Red metallic to me. When clean and in bright sunlight it looks great. Otherwise resembles a brick