Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

1 minute ago, EwenS said:

Looks like Rio Red metallic to me. When clean and in bright sunlight it looks great. Otherwise resembles a brick

Think your spot on with the colour, SWMBO wanted her Rapid in this shade back in 2015, but I pulled a fast one and went back to the dealer and told them to order it in Rallye Green instead. Expected a load of abuse when she went to collect it but the full PANOROOF saved my bacon! LOL.:D

7 hours ago, Jaco2k said:

Back to the crime scene with a different car ;)

Xt046Gi.jpg

4hBXjbe.jpg

7l5fdWP.jpg 

OwQfyso.jpg 

6XWCJOb.jpg

Like them both, but if I think the Octavia looked good, the Cupra looks even better (IMHO)

Cupra looks great, but the Octavia edges it for me. Those Xtreme wheels on White really work! :inlove:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jaco2k said:

Back to the crime scene with a different car ;)

Like them both, but if I think the Octavia looked good, the Cupra looks even better (IMHO)

Octavia looks better and much more mature (and thats even before your open the door and get inside). Seat does not suit white color much, darker would be better, also not fun of those alloys on Octavia, too boy racers. Still, Seat wins on 4wd and more power and tuning possibility.

Edited by toni8b
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, ahenners said:

Cupra looks great, but the Octavia edges it for me. Those Xtreme wheels on White really work! :inlove:

This is the exact picture that made me want the Octavia and the look I was aiming for:

0_0_860_http-__i.haymarket.net_.au_Galle

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Jaco2k said:

This is the exact picture that made me want the Octavia and the look I was aiming for:

0_0_860_http-__i.haymarket.net_.au_Galle

This is really making me want to change my Geminis for Xtremes :inlove:

• Like 2

Just what I’ve heard . But to be honest I don’t care . The look is the prize with the extremes . If I hadn’t of brought mine as a demo then they would of been on there from the start . But now I change the look after 2 years so I can’t wait 

1 hour ago, Jaco2k said:

Never at any point did I think the Xtremes made the ride bad

Today put my spare set of 18" alloys with Pirelli 225/40YR18 tyres and wouldn't say the ride is any better than it was with the 19" Extremes I've been running for the last 12 months. Thought it would be more noticable.:blink:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Today put my spare set of 18" alloys with Pirelli 225/40YR18 tyres and wouldn't say the ride is any better than it was with the 19" Extremes I've been running for the last 12 months. Thought it would be more noticable.:blink:

You taken a photo yet of new wheels u put on today mate ? 

29 minutes ago, Chelseacraig said:

You taken a photo yet of new wheels u put on today mate ? 

Just for you Craig cleaned the calipers whilst I had your new wheels off and set to 2.5bar. Had the Extremes at 2.7bar.Enjoy! Just need to threat myself to some suitable centre caps!:inlove:

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Chelseacraig said:

They are really smart mate 

Yeah agree Craig bought them in April 2016 for my new Superb but been collecting dust in the garage for the last year when I traded it in for the 245. Must be an optical illusion but looks wider at the back like I've fitted spacers but I haven't. WEIRD!:blink:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, toni8b said:

Police havent stopped you for driving around with broken headlights?

Although I prefer the pre FL lights, the post FL aren’t too bad, especially on the vRS. They do look suitably aggressive. 

@BOOSSHH nice motor pal! And great pics. 

Just watch out for hidden hand-held and fixed radar cameras in Switzerland, their speeding fines are very pricey!