Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

I've fitted a K&N panel filter and removed the sound/snow baffle plate from inside the airbox, makes the car sound more "purposeful", and a little bit crisper on acceleration.

However I too would like to hear what it sounds like.

Please do give us the link to the video...I need a cure for my 220bhp motor that sounds like a 1.1 Fiesta!!

I've fitted a K&N panel filter and removed the sound/snow baffle plate from inside the airbox, makes the car sound more "purposeful", and a little bit crisper on acceleration.

However I too would like to hear what it sounds like.

Hopefully he will get the videos up, you guys have the TSi. This lad has the TDI will sound a lot different

Its a tsi 220

Clip from inside

Thank you. Apart from the burble on gear changes it's difficult to hear any difference in the video. Any chance of hearing the Milltek from the outside on idle / revs?

well there are three options for connection - apple car play, android auto, smart link. I can't show you smart link as my phone is android so it will not use smart link to connect, a non android or apple phone would use smart link

My understanding is that the 3 Smartlink connectivity options are -apple car play, android auto and mirrorlink.

IIRC Certain model Android phones can use Mirrorlink. Tbh I havent looked into Windows phones.

My understanding is that the 3 Smartlink connectivity options are -apple car play, android auto and mirrorlink.

IIRC Certain model Android phones can use Mirrorlink. Tbh I havent looked into Windows phones.

Without a range of phones to try we're reliant on what skoda tell us. Pretty much in the dark in other words.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

last night I plugged in an (android) HTC M8 and it came up via mirror link. Too cluttered, much prefer android auto interface

My new O3 Elegance 1.6 TDI with DSG just before registration in Croatia imported from Germany, original owner was from France.

2lka0eu.png

Has LED clusters like VRS. Do different markets have different lights?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New pics with changes!

15ppil2.jpg

33bcx3d.jpg

2nuufet.jpg

2yujbbp.jpg

I love that red/black combination. If only my employer would allow for anything other than silver/alu rims...

En al año que viene voy a España con mi esposa y nuestros hijos, quizá te voy a mirar a la carretera ;).

Edited by Diango

I love that red/black combination. If only my employer would allow for anything other than silver/alu rims...

En al año que viene voy a España con mi esposa y nuestros hijos, quizá te voy a mirar a la carretera ;).

If that happens I hope you stop me and take a coffee with cars in the window [emoji1]