Puddle lamps

Just wondering if anyone has these on their car as i dont really like the red light so thought of replacing it with these or even just white lights as puddle lamps...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LED-SMD-Logo-Laser-Light-Skoda-Fabia-Octavia-Superb-Yeti-Roomster-Turbeleuchtung-/380715751333?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item58a46d57a5

Edited by ScottVRS689

so the fabia boot lights same shape/size as the ones for doorcards? :)

identical apart from one is red and one is clear ...... when you remove the red door card light there is a black over over the back of them which just pulls off and you can clip on to the boot light the same 

Wonder if nice Mr Plod would have anything to say if you open the doors at night and have a nice bright white light shining to the rear....?

Although having said that, I like the look of them for swmbo's vRS (must remember to take my ex-cops head off....!)

Lighting, number plate misrepresentation and speeding / drink driving used to be my bread and butter, and at this time of the year why give plod the excuse?

There's a reason why the existing puddle lights have a red lens in them....