Briskoda Photo Game 2014 Edition

PastyBoy

Come and take some off me!, fancy teaching 16-19 year olds catering? :think:

erm, I haven't really got the patience TBH. I thought about doing one of those 'become a driving instructor' courses, but thought better of it after realising I'd be to impatient and give up after two days, if that!

• Like 1

That's a shame I've got to drive past one of these sites in a bit but it will be too dark and I'm working away for a few days,

And lee who rearly wants more work, it's just a pain, more money yes but more work possably not

• Like 2

The site I was thinking of doesent seem to have any at the moment, lots of radar stations and bases to the dishes that were there once, but only a few small dishes on distant buildings behind the wire fence, and armed guards at the gates, not rearly a photo taking kinda place. So sadly I'm all out of ideas

Tough one this (well for me anyway) There's very few communication dishes on the BT towers now and no military sites close by so good luck everyone. We don't even have dustbins round here anymore, so theres no chance of a silly photo either

• Like 1

I could probably head down to AWE and see if they have any satellite dishes, but its really not the place to be taking pictures.

When I was younger and started driving (back on the 80's) we drove past AWE a few times (we were lost and this was when we used maps, for the younger viewer they're like sat nav but on paper with pictures :giggle: ) and one the forth time past we got pulled over and questioned at great length, don't think it helped that we all looked like extras from Waynes world

• Like 3